At Gainsight, our mission is to be living proof you can win in business while being human first.
Our industry-leading platform helps companies of all sizes and industries achieve durable growth through customer-led growth strategies (Gainsight CS), product-led growth strategies (Gainsight PX), and community-led growth strategies (inSided). With Gainsight, it’s never been easier for customer success, product, and community engagement teams to scale efficiently, create alignment, and have a holistic view of their customers—all of which help increase product adoption, prevent churn, and grow customer communities. Our software is used by hundreds of companies, including nearly 200 publicly traded organizations and industry leaders such as GE Digital, SAP Concur, and Box.
Gainsight joined the Vista Equity Partners portfolio in 2020. In 2021, we won their Excellence in Engineering award in recognition for our product and engineering advancements.
A remote-friendly company, we have offices in the US, UK, Netherlands, Israel, and India. Gainsight was certified as a Great Place to Work in 2021. It has also been named as one of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world by Forbes, one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. Magazine, and one of 20 Great Workplaces in Tech by Fortune Magazine.
With diversity and inclusion at the forefront of our core values, we promote a culture that celebrates diversity and inclusiveness regardless of, but not limited to, race, gender, sexual orientation, family status, religion, ethnicity, national origin, physical disability, veteran status, or age.
This position is for a Sr. Director who has program management/successful running of large scale Operational Excellence or Business Operation Projects that measurably increase efficiency and decrease bottlenecks and administrative/procedural sludge. The primary focus for this position is to drive forward One Page Strategic Plan (“OPSP”) initiatives that the COO PX/SVP Business Operations is accountable for. Specifically related to multi-product success and process standardization.
You would be the face of these initiatives and drive regular communication on progress of key milestones for projects to the Leadership team.
Examples of high-visibility initiatives include:
Leading execution of key initiatives from our OPSP related to optimizing internal processes for scale, persona tracking process, and driving strategies that support multi product success.
What You'll Do
Day to day, your activities could include:
- Data analysis on strategic initiatives for planning and to help drive the teams involved, as well as, monitoring strategic initiatives
- Program management of initiatives including cross functional collaboration, and providing execution support
- May also be asked to spin up initiatives that are on the Company Strategic Plans before handing them off to functional business owners
- Manage implementation of the new processes
- Managing and delegating activities of supporting Business Operations teammates
- Responsible for coordinating and project planning resources to support OPSP strategic initiatives.
- Fostering and developing cross-functional relationships with other leaders
- Monitoring on-going success of deployed initiatives
This role reports into the COO PX & SVP Business Operations and manages Operations teammates.
Who you are:
- 10 years experience in similar Analysis and Strategic Initiative Program Management roles
- 7 years experience presenting your findings and recommendations to others
- Excellent public speaking and presentation skills
- Knowledge of building processes around high impact initiatives.
- People management experience
- Understanding of business strategies and analytics, and how they translate to executing strategic projects.
- Must be able to quickly internalize the business impact and ROI of a project.
- Strong understanding of goal setting and processes with a Go-to-Market organization
Why You’ll Love It Here
Your job should never be a barrier to your happiness—it should be an avenue to achieve it. At Gainsight, we’re passionate about achieving our goals—at the office and everywhere—and we work every day to create an environment that nurtures our best selves.
Here are our 5 core values:
- Golden Rule: We try to practice the Golden Rule by exercising reliability, trust and giving back to each other and our community.
- Success for All: We believe in success for our stakeholders—whether our teammates, clients, or shareholders—comes with a sincere focus on continuous learning, selfless teaching, and making a difference in each other’s lives.
- Child-like Joy: We aspire to experience child-like joy in our work and lives, injecting a spirit of passion, optimism, and laughter into everything that we do.
- Shoshin: We believe in a beginner’s mind. Don’t surround yourself with people like you–diversity breeds creativity.
- Stay Thirsty, My Friends: We believe in a totally internally-driven strive for greatness. The solution is to think more, not do more.
Some other reasons that Gainsters love working here:
- Our Customers: 700+ happy customers. ‘Nuff said.
- Our Pulse Community: Some of the brightest and nicest professionals, colleagues, and friends make up our 20k+ strong Pulse community.
- Our CEO: With a 99% approval rating on Glassdoor, Nick Mehta is one of the most beloved CEOs in Silicon Valley.
- Our Gainsters: 1200+ (and growing!) smart and friendly teammates around the world.
- Our Pulse Impact program: We are committed to advancing an equitable, human-first industry culture by addressing professional barriers to success and promoting an inclusive community that reflects the diverse world around us.
- Our Parody Videos: No explanation needed, just watch them here!
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, short and long-term disability, life insurance, 401k available on the first day of the month after start date, and flexible PTO.
Gainsight is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, where applicable, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
By joining the Gainsight team, you’ll have a unique opportunity to make your mark at a high-growth company and have loads of fun doing it. Come join us!