The DevOps Engineer will work remotely for eu-LISA.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in DevOps;
- Exclellent knowledge of Kubernetes, Microservices, Flink, Kafka, Gitlab
- Excellent knowledge of Helm Charts
- Knowledge of Java, Spring Boot
- Knowledge of software development methodologies (e.g. RUP, AGILE, PM²) is an asset;
The following documents / procedures will be requested to successfully complete the hiring process :
- A copy of your university degree(s)
- A copy of your criminal record
- Security Clearance Procedure
WHO WE ARE?
CRI company part of VASS Group, leads the digital transformation and cyber security in the European Union.
CRI operates serving the European Union Institutions, telecom operators, financial institutions and governmental bodies through a comprehensive offering of services and technologies.
Please visit our website and let's get in touch: www.cri-group.eu