Why Join Us
Brex is reimagining financial systems so every growing company can realize their full potential. As the financial OS, we’re building software and services in one place—disrupting long-entrenched institutions with products and experiences that better serve the ambitions of our customers.
Working at Brex allows you to push your limits, challenge the status quo, and collaborate with some of the brightest minds in the industry. We’re committed to building a diverse team and inclusive culture and believe your potential should only be limited by how big you can dream. We make this a reality by empowering you with the tools, resources, and support you need to grow your career.
Marketing at Brex
The Marketing team tells the Brex story, determines messaging and positioning, and translates our reimagined products and features into tangible customer benefits. Our marketers—across Brand, PMM, Content, and Performance—are responsible for acquiring new customers and have a deep understanding of the business. We’re a highly cross-functional team and partner most closely with the Product, Sales, BD, and Design teams to help our prospects and customers grasp how we can help them reach their full potential.
What you’ll do:
As the Senior Demand Generation Manager your core objective will be to develop, orchestrate, execute and measure campaigns that drive revenue for Brex. You will focus on our Enterprise segment and orchestrate campaigns across the buyer’s journey.
The ideal candidate is someone who can both develop a holistic strategy and execute by working cross-functionally to drive optimal results.
- Own pipeline and campaign dynamics for your segment(s) including standard campaign conversion rates, pipeline creation, acceleration and win/loss dynamics to inform strategic planning
- Create and execute multi-touch, multi-channel campaigns, including both inbound and outbound tactics, to achieve pipeline creation goals
- Build a world-class ABM program from the ground up, targeting key Enterprise accounts. Partner with SDRs and AEs to engage, nurture and win the accounts.
- Develop strategies for testing, optimizing and scaling successful campaigns
- Train and coach Sales Development teams to make full use of content, offers and campaigns to most effectively engage and qualify leads
- Understand the full buyer’s journey and proactively consider how marketing can support at every stage in the journey
- Analyze, communicate and present results of marketing campaigns to cross-functional stakeholders
- Proven experience in B2B Saas demand generation role – 8+ years preferred
- Strong business acumen with demonstrated success implementing multi-channel marketing programs and measuring ROI
- Ability to lead multiple initiatives and deliver under tight deadlines
- Hands-on familiarity with Salesforce, Marketo or comparable marketing automation tools
- Experience building strong rapport and partnership with SDRs, GTM Ops, AEs and Sales Leadership