For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset – using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging – recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI) Team at Guild, drives strategy, execution, and program management of DEI initiatives under the People Organization. We serve as subject matter experts and thought partners to Guild leaders and teams, offering perspective, insights, and knowledge in a consultative manner to partners across the company.
Senior DEI Program Manager
The Senior Program Manager will serve as a thought partner, program and communications leader. As a skilled project manager and operator, you take pride in driving both on-going and one-time cross-functional projects from design, analysis, solution evaluation, to execution. This position reports directly to the VP for DEI and collaborates closely with the DEI Engagement Manager, Employee Resource Group (ERG) leaders, and cross-functional partners.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work in collaboration with our DEI Engagement Manager to produce impactful communications including annual DEI report, monthly Commons posts, and quarterly updates, in partnership with ERG leaders and Internal Communications colleagues.
- Planning and launch of key initiatives through achievement setting, resource planning, etc.
- Direct and shepherd the execution of special projects including DEI learning and enablement, cross-functional workstreams, and analyses.
- Use internal data and problem-solving skills to guide goal setting and supervising for your work streams and shared leadership initiatives.
- Leading on DEI or social justice-centered program development, content creation, and training experience, working to craft and deliver DEI onboarding sessions with our DEI Engagement Manager.
- Liaise with outside vendors and serve as site administrator for the integration of the DEI e-learning and social impact platforms in collaboration with our Talent and People Operations teams.
- Proven DEI competence with experience communicating and facilitating DEI and social justice-centered conversations.
- An ability to develop strong trust-based partnerships – balancing confidence, modesty, and subtlety at senior levels.
- Experience with strategic OKR and critical metric planning as well as giving to departmental goals and strategy.
- Media channel experience including but not limited to PR, Digital, and Social Media platforms.
- A collaborative approach, with experience building relationships and engaging partners across a complex organization.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, experience synthesizing information and communicating insights optimally.
- Strong organizational skills, with a high attention to detail and the ability to keep track of both the high-level progress and the small details.
- Ability to maturely and appropriately handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills with the ability to synthesize information and deliver strong story-telling.
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary range of $135,000- $161,250, as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation – and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.