Ushur is transforming the way enterprises communicate and engage with customers. Fueled by consumer’s self-service demands, enterprises are modernizing customer engagement and experience models. Ushur is fast becoming the platform of choice for Customer Experience Automation(™), enabling these enterprises to leapfrog their digital native counterparts and deliver delightful customer and employee experiences.
With cutting-edge Conversational AI, Machine Learning and Robotic Process Automation technologies, Ushur has enabled Fortune 100 enterprises including some of the world’s most well known brands in healthcare, insurance, banking and financial services sectors to automate their customer engagement. Cloud-native, 100% no-code and purely workflow-driven, Ushur empowers citizen developers within business operations teams to build AI-powered, fully-automated and omni-channel experiences through an intuitive drag-and-drop builder, powered by a no-code platform.
The Customer Success team at Ushur is responsible for driving adoption and value realization for Ushur customers. As a Customer Success Manager at Ushur, you’ll be managing a few of our largest Enterprise clients – driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
The ideal candidate for this role will possess strong relationship building and project management skills and a laser focus on positive customer outcomes.
- Be the primary post-sales point of contact for assigned customers. This role will collaborate closely with the sales account executive and the solution engineer to form a team that supports customers through the entire customer lifecycle including adoption, renewal and expansion.
- Map customer processes to Ushur capabilities & data model
- Manage POC process and delivery
- Manage customer onboarding and partner with other internal team members (solution engineering, product, engineering, sales, etc.) as needed to ensure time to value goals are achieved
- Monitor key customer success metrics to ensure that Ushur is driving results and helping customers achieve their goals
- Provide proactive guidance to key users, encourage adoption, and assist in education on product updates
- Coordinate with customer executive sponsors and procurement teams to schedule kickoff meetings, facilitate training sessions, help with strategic goal setting, identify potential expansion opportunities, and support the renewal process
- Develop an ongoing relationship with executive sponsors and champions at customers and become their advocate internally at Ushur
- Gather product feedback, conveying this to Product, Sales and Engineering teams
- Identify opportunities for customers to act as Ushur industry advocates (e.g. testimonials, case studies)
- Help foster company-wide culture of Customer Success
- Travel to visit clients on site as needed (especially during the onboarding process) to provide support, build relationships with key users, and develop expansion strategies with your accounts
- Self-starter with a can do and problem solving attitude
- 5+ years SaaS experience in IT, Healthcare, Insurance, Finance industries
- 3+ years of consulting experience, ideally within the IT, Healthcare, Insurance, Finance industries
- 3+ years experience in Workflow Automation products is highly preferred
- 3+ years experience managing complex 7 figure customer projects
- Technical Project Management Experience
- Collaborate with clients to develop and build a detailed technical project plan to monitor and track progress
- Coordinate internal resources for flawless execution of multiple projects
- Track project performance through the use of data and analytics
- Coordinate and communicate frequently with customers on project status and project needs
- Ability to identify customer pain points and map processes
- Ability to manage multiple projects within time, schedule and quality constraints
- Expertise in dealing with significant change at senior business and IT levels (preferably dealing directly with VP or C-Level Executives)
- Proven effectiveness at leading and conducting executive reviews, training sessions, meetings, and workshops (often remotely)
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS startup where we move quickly and wear many hats
- Flexible approach, able to operate effectively with uncertainty and change
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Great Company Culture. We pride ourselves on having a values based culture that is welcoming, intentional, and respectful. Our internal NPS of over 65 speaks for itself – employees recommend Ushur as a great place to work!
- Bring your whole self to work. We are focused on building a diverse culture, with innovative ideas where you and your ideas are valued. We are a start up and know that every person has a significant impact!
- Rest and Relaxation. Unlimited PTO, wellness Fridays (aka a day off to care for yourself) every last Friday of the month, 11 paid holidays, and more!
- Health Benefits. Comprehensive health, dental and vision 100% paid by Ushur (this includes family too!). We offer a variety of plans to meet the needs of you and your loved ones.
- We care about your Future. 401(k) platform so you can contribute and generous stock options.
- Keep learning. One of our core values is Growth Mindset – we believe in lifelong learning. Whether you are a previous student, or currently enrolled in higher education, we can help cover some of those expenses and support your ongoing development and career growth.
- Flexible Work. In-office, work-from-home, or hybrid, depending on position and location.We seek to create an environment for all of our employees where they can thrive in both their profession and personal life.