We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
Snowflake Support is committed to providing high-quality resolutions to help deliver data-driven business insights and results. We are a team of subject matter experts collectively working toward our customers’ success. We form partnerships with customers by listening, learning and building connections.
Snowflake’s values are key to our approach and success in delivering world-class Support. Putting customers first, acting with integrity, owning initiative and accountability and getting it done are Snowflake core values and are reflected in everything we do.
Snowflake’s Support team is expanding! We are looking for a Customer Care Representative to join our team for /one Year contract initially with an intent to convert them full time based on their performance/.
As a Senior Customer Care Representative (CCR), you will aim to offer top-of-the-line customer service by demonstrating a high level of service aptitude and customer empathy. CCRs thrive in a culture that promotes empowerment, taking the initiative, finding solutions, collaboration, and having fun.
- Provide email, web, and phone-based end user support to Snowflake customers and partners
- Resolve general service administration requests for account access, billing inquiries, support access, feature enablement, and other inquiries
- Leverage your product and process knowledge when engaging customers
- Clearly comprehend the issues customers present by thinking creatively on behalf of the customer
- Drive process improvement to make doing business with Snowflake easier for our customers
- Document known solutions to the internal and external knowledge base
- Provide consistent performance within a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
OUR IDEAL CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE WILL HAVE:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent international degree; college degree preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years of Customer Service experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in the software and technology industry
- Experience using business tools such as Slack, GSuite, CRM tools (Ex: Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow etc.)
- Proficient in G Suite and Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook)
- A thirst for information and the ability to utilize a variety of resources, including search engines, websites and internal resources, and research customer requests to deliver meaningful and valuable solutions
- Excellent listening skills: capable of communicating in a fluid, back-and-forth manner that engages and invites an exchange of ideas
- The ability to probe to understand the customers’ needs in full detail
- Proactive relationship building with immediate colleagues and those in related disciplines
- Forward-thinking mentality: the ability to solve immediate issues and anticipate future issues
- The ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- The ability to think outside the box in determining possible solutions
- The ability to work as part of a team and on their own initiative
NICE TO HAVES:
- Prior experience in a Customer Support function for an Enterprise Application Software or SaaS environment is highly desired
- Practical experience with Salesforce Service Cloud
- Basic understanding of SQL
- A keen eye for process improvement toward improved Customer Experience (CX)
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado:
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $86,000-$110,500.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado with compensation that aligns with your location. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?