Who We Are
Red Canary was founded to create a world where every organization can make its greatest impact without fear of cyber threats. We’re a cyber security company who protects, supports and empowers organizations to make better security decisions so they can focus on their mission without fear of cyber threats.
The combination of our market-defining technology and expertise prevents breaches every day and sets a new standard for partnership in the industry. We’re united in our commitment to customers and grounded in our values, which earned us a place on the Forbes Best Start-up Employers 2022 list. If our mission resonates with you, let’s talk.
What We Believe In
– Do what’s right for the customer
– Be kind and authentic
– Deliver great quality
– Be relentless
Challenges You Will Solve
The Business Information Systems team at Red Canary enables Red Canary to run faster, smarter and better. Come join a team of analysts & administrators to take Red Canary to the next phase of hyper growth.
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior CPQ Administrator to join our team and take ownership of Salesforce CPQ implementation. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented professional with a passion for transforming complex business problems into scalable solutions. You will be working with our awesome business information systems team, stakeholders and end users to keep our Salesforce CPQ product running smoothly and ensuring that it scales.
The ideal candidate is someone looking to make an impact on a growing team and company, will enable us to scale our operations to match our explosive growth and show a fundamental understanding of how users interact with CPQ and the best ways to enable their success.
What You’ll Do
- Design, develop, and maintain Salesforce CPQ system solutions involving product bundles, pricing rules, advanced approval workflows, validation rules in support of new requests and ongoing process improvements
- Support deployment and post-implementation testing/validation of configuration changes and releases
- Manage the CPQ system’s users, role, and permissions to manage access and security
- Ensure data is accurately passed to Salesforce, Intacct, and other systems, and that we maintain clear systems of record for essential data
- Participating in our agile development process with our team of Salesforce professionals
- Other basic to advanced Salesforce configuration work functions as required
- Seek out ways to leverage the CPQ application and Salesforce platform to improve processes and productivity, and make recommendations to support the rapid scaling of our high-growth organization
What You’ll Bring
- 7+ years of experience working on the Salesforce platform as a Salesforce administrator or Salesforce consultant required
- 3+ years of experience in Salesforce CPQ
- Experience partnering with and designing solutions for go-to-market and back office teams, ideally, pre and post-sales, finance and accounting
- Salesforce Administrator certificate/CPQ Certification required
- Bachelor’s Degree or commensurate experience
- Strong analytical skills, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret business problems, uncover issues and risks, and identify efficiencies
- Prioritize workload, while being flexible and adjusting to shifting organization needs
- Adapt by quickly learning new business processes, tools, and terminology
- Experience with startups a plus
- Strong understanding of SDLC and Agile practices