Snyk’s growing Commercial Legal Team is looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Senior Contracts Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for supporting Snyk’s Go-To-Market Sales Team, your Commercial Legal Team colleagues, as well as other key Snyk stakeholders in shepherding contracts to completion for sales and procurement deals, while ensuring adherence to set contracting policies and processes; reviewing, drafting, and negotiating sales agreements, NDAs and other GTM-related documents; and working closely with Commercial Legal team and Deal Desk colleagues on sales contracting process and systems improvements.
We are looking for someone with:
- A bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of experience with structuring, drafting, and negotiating a variety of commercial contracts autonomously
- Experience supporting and directly working with a large Go-To-Market Sales Team
- Experience using Salesforce, DocuSign and JIRA
- Experience in process improvement and taking initiative to address process pain points
- Experience educating and guiding non-legal colleagues on proper internal legal processes
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with internal and external stakeholders across multiple deals and projects simultaneously
- Provide dedicated and excellent customer service
As the Senior Contracts Specialist, you will:
- Review, draft, structure, and negotiate a variety of sales-related agreements, NDAs, order forms, amendments and DPAs
- Interpret Snyk’s standard customer terms and conditions, NDAs and terms for a variety of internal stakeholders
- Serve as the point of contact to internal business units to answer end to end contract-related inquiries
- Educate and train members of the Sales Team on contracting processes to ensure smooth and timely turnaround of contract requests
- Work with legal team colleagues to implement and execute improvements to make commercial contracting processes, tools and systems more efficient
- Assist with periodic updates to Snyk’s standard terms and conditions, policies, and other agreement templates
- Develop new and update existing sales training content and materials on an ongoing basis
Snyk’s Legal Team prides itself on the trust it has built across the business through consistently providing practical and sound legal advice. Your unique skill set and experience are critical to helping support our thriving and growing business and reinforce the trust and partnership we have cultivated with teams across the company.
Please apply below! We care deeply about the warm, inclusive environment we’ve created and we value diversity – we welcome applications from those typically underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this role, but are not totally sure whether you’re the right person, do apply anyway 🙂
Snyk is the leader in developer security. We empower the world's developers to build secure applications and equip security teams to meet the demands of the digital world. Our developer-first approach ensures organizations can secure all of the critical components of their applications from code to cloud, leading to increased developer productivity, revenue growth, customer satisfaction, cost savings and an overall improved security posture.
At Snyk, we envision an inclusive technology industry powering a more sustainable and secure world. Since our founding, Snykers have cared deeply for one another and the developer and security communities as well as the larger world around us. Learn more about our Snyk Impact social and environmental mission and take action with us here.
Snyk's Developer Security Platform automatically integrates with a developer's workflow and is purpose-built for security teams to collaborate with their development teams. Snyk is used by 1,200 customers worldwide today, including industry leaders such as Asurion, Google, Intuit, MongoDB, New Relic, Revolut and Salesforce.