With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
Who you’ll work with as the Senior Intelligence Consultant
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Senior Security Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients.
What you’ll do as the Senior Intelligence Consultant
We’re seeking a Senior Security Intelligence Consultant to support our Enterprise customer accounts. In this role, you will interact with all roles in cyber security, such as Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Drive all aspects of enterprise customer engagement and enablement, including support requests, regular touch points, quarterly intelligence reviews, and ad-hoc intelligence requirements.
- Plan and manage the customer success life cycle, tailoring key components to meet the client’s specific security requirements.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
- Develop strategic account plans to ensure value recognition from the end user to executive management, while showing measured improvement in client maturity.
- As the first Intelligence Services member on the ground in India, establish a scalable program in the region and mentor new consultants as the team grows
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team.
- Be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for the most value.
What you’ll bring as the Senior Intelligence Consultant
- Minimum of 5-8+ years’ experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, security operations, etc.) working with enterprise clients and/or executive level decision makers
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both technically and strategically (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required;
- Bonus Points
- Experience growing and leading teams, mentorship
- Familiarity with Python, JSON, SQL, or cURL
- Focused/in-depth technical certifications
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- Knowledge in use of Salesforce, Gainsight, G-Suite
- Foreign Language fluency
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at email@example.com
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.