SurveyMonkey is a global leader in online surveys and forms that empowers people with the insights they need to make decisions with speed and confidence. Our fast, intuitive feedback management platform connects millions of users worldwide with real-time AI-powered insights that drive meaningful decisions. We provide answers to more than 20 million questions every day so that people and organizations can attract new audiences, delight customers, create advocates, and extend their competitive advantage in the marketplace. Our vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices. Learn more at surveymonkey.com.
What we’re looking for
The Business Operations & Strategy team is an agile group of problem solvers responsible for driving SurveyMonkey's strategic priorities and delivering on critical operational initiatives to scale the business.
As a Business Operations & Strategy Manager / Sr. Manager, you will collaborate with SurveyMonkey cross-functional leaders and external partners to drive strategic, data-driven, and customer-centric decision-making for the company.
What you’ll be working on
- Lead the development and execution of the company's strategic priorities in alignment with organizational goals
- Conduct thorough analysis, providing insights and recommendations to drive decision-making and business growth
- Be responsible for long-term partnerships and integration strategy and execution, acting as primary liaison with external partners and exploring collaboration opportunities
- Streamline processes to improve efficiency of internal operations as well as relationships with SurveyMonkey partners
- Partner with R&D, Go-to-Market, and other internal cross-functional teams on key strategic priorities
We’d love to hear from people with
- 6+ years of work experience; 3+ years at a top-tier Management Consulting, Investment Banking, or Private Equity firm, or experience working in a similar BizOps role at a technology company
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, with ability to thoughtfully structure content, effectively presenting to company leaders and external partners
- Exceptional analytical skills and ability to translate data into actionable insight
- Self-starter comfortable establishing structure and managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to cultivate strong, trust-based relationships with internal cross-functional teams, external partners, clients, and stakeholders at all levels
- Proven track record of leading cross-functional teams and driving successful business operations and strategic initiatives
- Passion for learning about SaaS and online business models; experience with surveys is a plus
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint, or Google equivalents
The base pay provided for this position ranges from $149,200 / year – $171,580 / year depending on the geographic market and assuming a full-time schedule. Actual base pay is based on a number of factors including market location, job-related knowledge, education or training, skills, and experience.
Bonuses and commissions may also be offered as part of the total compensation package, in addition to a competitive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Why SurveyMonkey? We’re glad you asked
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. We’re building an inclusive workplace where people of every background can excel no matter their time zone. At SurveyMonkey, we weave employee feedback into everything we do to create forward-looking benefits policies, employee programs, and an award-winning culture, including best workplace for parents, our annual holiday refresh, our annual week of service, and our C.H.O.I.C.E Fund. In addition, we’ve reimagined the way we work to allow employees to choose what works best for them — working in-person, fully remote, or a hybrid model that combines the two through our Choice Model.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees because that is what drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, pregnancy, parental status, genetic information, political affiliation, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.