ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the Revenue Operations Manager, this role is responsible for the day to day business operations. They will serve as the primary operational support and liaison for the growing global Go-To-Market teams. Main responsibilities include operations management, enablement, CRM data integrity, and escalation management. Successful candidates demonstrate the skills of being a process owner, driving operational and service excellence. They will need to be organized, resourceful, flexible, interpersonal and willing to learn.
This position will be on a contract basis and will last for a duration of six months with our organization.
HOW YOU’LL SPEND YOUR TIME
- Engage directly with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and partner with global Revenue Operations team to provide solutions
- Align process and systems between teams in all office locations to ensure data integrity
- Coordinate with Marketing and Sales teams on inbound lead assignment
- Train and enable new-hires and provide on-going enablement to internal stakeholders on internal CRM systems and enablement tools
- Improve and scale training on current process, systems, and tools
- Triage help desk requests from internal stakeholders
- Be the best version of yourself each day
WHO YOU ARE
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 3-5 years of relevant operational/analytical experience in a Business Operations, Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, or Customer Success Operations role
- Experience with Salesforce.com and/or Hubspot CRM. Knowledge of Apex programming language and VisualForce development is a plus.
- Experience with marketing automation tool, such as Marketo, LaneFour, Eloqua, and Hubspot
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours to support global teams
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly-changing environment
- Ability to be self-directed in finding gaps in training and delivering on the need
- Learns new concepts and ideas (including technologies) quickly
- Ability to work with minimal direction, be organized, have the ability to prioritize commitments and projects