We are looking for an experienced and self-motivated Senior Business Development Executive to join our B2B Sales team and grow sales of a unique RTK (GNSS) technology solution in the construction vertical in the Nordic region (the position will be fully remote from Norway). The Senior BDE will contribute to the EMEA AEC Sales Team, performing direct sales to grow our hardware-software solutions sales throughout a defined territory aggressively.
Your primary focus is to leverage various lead generation techniques, including cold calling, email, social media campaigns, business networking, and custom events, to engage potential clients and maximise the solution demonstration to customer conversion rate.
Your responsibilities will include performing pre-sales technical consultations with customers for PIX4D hardware and software solutions, presenting use cases, demonstrating industry-specific workflows, and conveying value propositions focused on GNSS hardware, PIX4Dcatch mobile application, and associated software solutions for the AEC vertical.
You would be a perfect fit for the job if you have a hunter mentality and a proven track record of driving sales growth of a new technology. Ideally, an established network and can demonstrate a track record of successful sales of technical products preferably in the construction industry in the region.
- Owning the complete sales pipeline – prospecting, qualifying, closing and account management.
- Perform pre-sales technical consultations and product demonstrations to customers and prospects for GNSS Hardware, PIX4Dcatch, desktop and cloud-based processing software.
- Present use cases and solutions and convey value propositions specific to selected segments, preferably to the construction industry.
- Master and demonstrate PIX4D products and solutions (PIX4Dcatch, PIX4Dcloud, PIX4Dmapper, PIX4Dmatic, PIX4Dsurvey) to customers via video calls, personal meetings, trade shows, and webinars.
- Be comfortable with selling new products and solutions to construction.
- Demonstrate strong capability to explain technical solutions in simple and accessible terms.
- Coordinate sales activities with local partners to maximise PIX4D sales in the region.
- Collaborate with the PIX4D Sales team to qualify leads, close deals, and drive local strategy.
- Be ready for regular travel for trade shows and customer demonstrations.
- Manage sales contacts and activities with email and Hubspot CRM.
- Prospect and coordinate participation in local market RFIs, RFQs and public tenders.
- Provide forecasting of monthly, quarterly and yearly sales.
- At least 5-10 years of experience in selling technical products.
- Hunter’s mentality combined with a passion for disruptive technologies and the ability to excite customers about them.
- Strong preference for experience with hardware and/or software in the Construction industry.
- Experience with photogrammetry and/or 3D modelling is a plus.
- Knowledge of GIS, GNSS, geomatics and geospatial products is a plus.
- Higher education is preferred.
- Outstanding communication and selling skills: verbal, written, and presentation.
- At ease with collaborative digital tools, CRM (Hubspot).
- Willingness to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Proficient English language skills, written and spoken.
- Perfect fit with PIX4D’s values: passionate, positive, collaborative and respectful attitude.
What we offer
- Attractive salary and incentivized OTE package for the right candidate.
- Exciting work with cutting-edge technology.
- Flexible working hours.
- Development opportunities to boost your career!
- Opportunity to work in a fast-growing international company, engaging in projects that involve other team members around the world.
- Promotion criteria for a clear career path.
- An annual trip to the Swiss head office during Pix4D Week.
Pix4D is a unique, fun, and intellectually stimulating company where you can grow and excel in your field. Our environment is authentic and multicultural, a place where we respect and learn from each other in the pursuit of being the best at what we do. Get more information here.
Pix4D promotes diversity and offers opportunities across all levels and career paths in all of its offices regardless of gender, race, or religion. We use standardized and structured interviews to ensure all candidates are treated equally and avoid any discrimination.
When you work at Pix4D, you empower professionals worldwide to digitize reality through survey-grade georeferenced 2D maps and 3D models. These outputs can be measured, analyzed, and shared, all based on data from images taken by plane, drone, or mobile phone.
We build solutions that take advantage of technology including reality capture, computer vision, digital twins, and machine learning to help solve our customers’ most complex challenges.
Founded in 2011, Pix4D has its headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and commercial and R&D offices in Denver, Berlin, Tokyo, Madrid and Bucharest.