Digital commerce is built on trust. At every point along the eCommerce journey, businesses must make a critical decision: Can I trust this customer? Answering this simple question accurately and instantly is powerful—it can accelerate revenue growth and strengthen a company’s connection with its customers. How do we do it? Forter was founded on the insight that it's not about what is being purchased, nor where— but who is behind the interaction.
The Forter Decision Engine finds patterns across more than one billion identities in our dataset. We isolate fraudsters and protect customers—ensuring everyone gets the experience they deserve. Given that trust is central to how we operate, Forter is very much driven by a defined set of values. We attract remarkable talent and have retention and engagement levels that are well above benchmarks. We’re meticulous about strengthening our culture as we grow and ensuring this is an environment where people can have outsized impact.
About the role:
Forter is looking for a Senior Analyst, Benefits to join our Total Rewards team. The Benefits Partner will be responsible for supporting Forter’s global Benefits programs and helping drive innovative and strategic solutions as Forter continues to grow. This role will partner with Recruiting, People Partners, Finance, Legal, and other organizations as needed on program management, design initiatives, compliance, and process improvement.
What you'll be doing:
- Operate as part of Forter’s Total Rewards team by supporting our global benefits program management / renewal / plan improvements inclusive of wellness programs, time-off management, medical + dental plans, retirement etc.
- Partner with Recruiting, People Business Partners, Finance, Legal, and other teams as needed to align on and be responsible for the development, implementation, and administration of new and existing benefits plans
- Collaborate with senior leaders to provide strategic recommendations and solutions on compensation & benefits plan design and structure
- Support Forter’s Annual Merit planning cycle including Bamboo design requirements and program management
- Develop ongoing compensation & benefits training materials, communications, and internal pages for management and employees
- Support development, ongoing maintenance, and education around Forter’s benefits & wellness plan structure
Typical Project’s Role will be Responsible for:
- Global Benefits plan administration / renewal / support / vendor management
- HR OKR Measurement – HR Data Analysis + Reporting with specialty in Global Benefits
- Process documentation & improvement for Benefits + HR Operations
- HR Project Management Support – Performance Management / Talent Assessment / Pulse Survey as needed
- HR System Administrator + Configuration – Case Management
- Compensation project management support with Annual Merit cycle as needed
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of experience working with and supporting global benefits programs
- Experience working with Bamboo preferred
- Previous experience in analytics and statistics within a corporate or professional services environment
- Data-driven with exceptional qualitative, analytical, and statistical skills to solve problems and draw meaningful conclusions.
- Ability to work well under pressure, balance multiple priorities and produce results. Highly organized with the ability to multitask and prioritize varied complex projects and adapt to new situations.
- Exceptional skills with Excel, Power BI, Powerpoint and other software tools.
- Exhibits integrity, professionalism, objectivity, and ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Exceptional eye for detail coupled with the ability to follow a methodical process and to question items that appear inconsistent or incorrect.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening capabilities and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, with the ability to be flexible, meet deadlines within short time frames and to manage changing priorities combined with experience in an executive business management environment or knowledge of project delivery processes and reporting methods.
- Experience at a public organization within the SaaS, Computer Software, or Technology industries preferred.
Life as a Forterian:
We are a team of over 500 Forterians spread across 3 different continents. Our success so far in the marketplace has allowed us to achieve a total series F valuation of over $3 Billion, making us the most valuable privately-held fraud prevention company globally. Our investors include: Tiger Global, Bessemer, Sequoia Capital, March Capital, and Salesforce Ventures.
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401K Plan
- Comprehensive and generous health insurance, including vision and dental coverage
- Stock options
- Generous paid parental leave options
- Home office allowance
- Cell Phone/Wifi reimbursement
- Flexible PTO policy
- Half-day Fridays, every Friday
- Annual company-wide event – Forter Week
*Forter does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Forter (or any related) jobs alias or directly to any Forter employees. Forter will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.