Mountaintop is a new game studio creating multiplayer games for teams that crave a challenge. We’re an independent, remote-first studio primarily located in the US and Canada.
We’re creating the types of games that bring people together — and keep them together for “just one more round.” The types of games that inspired us as kids. The games that become our hobbies, and sometimes our obsessions.
Games are a reflection of the teams that make them. So to make the best games, we’re building a studio that puts the team first — one that’s collaborative, anti-crunch, diverse, and inclusive.
We’d love for you to join us.
We’re looking for an Anti-Cheat Engineer who’s passionate about preserving the competitive integrity of our game. You’ll play a crucial role in bringing our first title to life and ensuring our online multiplayer environment is enjoyable.
YOU’LL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
- Establishing engineering best practices that ensure high-quality results
- Creating a team culture that prides itself on excellence, innovation, trust, and respect
- Hardening the executable against exploits
- Developing a launch plan and in-house anti-cheat tooling
- Working with in-house and third party anti-cheat software to isolate and prevent exploits in a live game
- A love for playing and making amazing games
- Strong skills in C++ plus expert experience with scripting languages
- A minimum of 4 years programming experience, including at least one shipped PC or console title
- Self-motivated and eager to contribute in many different areas of development
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- Experience supporting a live service title
- Experience working on networked multiplayer games
- Computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related degree
- Experience with third party anti-cheat software
- Experience with reverse engineering
- Experience with machine learning
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance (100% of premiums paid)
- 401k plan
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Unlimited PTO
- 8 weeks of paid maternity/paternity leave
- Remote-work Friendly