For other positions, some roles may be based outside of our Denver office (as stated in the Job Title). Roles based outside of our Denver office can sit in any of the following 26 states: AZ, CA, CO, CT, DC, FL, GA, ID, IL, KS, MA, MD, MI, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, and WI. Please only apply if you are able to live and work full-time in one of the states listed above. State locations and specifics are subject to change as our hiring requirements shift.
- Nurture A Learner’s Mindset – using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and development areas
- Build Shared Success – building partnerships and working collaboratively with others to meet shared objectives
- Be an Owner – holding self and others accountable to meet commitments
- Create Belonging – recognizing the value that different perspectives and cultures bring to our company
Guild is hiring for a Senior Analyst who will internally promote a culture of data-driven decision making and delight our clients by providing meaningful business insights.
In this role, you will ensure that every member of our academic client-facing teams has insights at their fingertips to prioritize and guide their actions effectively. You will also help us better understand learner outcomes and equip Guild teams with key insights to inform discussions with clients and action plans.
As a Senior Analyst on the Learning Analytics & Insights team, you will:
- Produce insights, analyses and recommendations to improve current Academic Partner performance, drive account growth, and address partner issues
- Work closely with our learning partnerships team to identify insights and analytics that will enhance our understanding of partner performance and optimize for outcomes
- Effectively manipulate and analyze complicated data sets, partnering with Data Engineering as needed to enhance data quality and infrastructure
- Develop automated processes for partner and learner success measurement that drive meaningful engagement and insights
- Build scalable solutions, toolkits, standard process documents and a consulting approach that can be applied across Guild’s academic partner base
- Produce ad hoc analyses that are responsive to our partner needs and help our business partners better understand student behavior
- Partner with research and decisions and data science teams to translate findings about our learner experience and partner performance into useful insights
You are a strong fit for this role if you have:
- 5+ years of experience in a business analytics role; client-facing roles a plus
- Exceptional problem solving, analytical, data visualization, and project management skills
- Ability to identify the most meaningful metrics for a given business objective and translate analyses into tangible recommendations for account management teams
- Self-starter with a high degree of motivation to learn and go above and beyond
- Ability to implement quickly with high attention to detail in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Demonstrated excellent customer service skills and a client-focused approach
- Comfort presenting internally and/or at client organizations with an ability to influence perspectives via data-driven storytelling
- Proficient in SQL, a data visualization tool (e.g. Looker, Tableau), and Excel
We feel passionately about equal pay for equal work, and transparency in compensation is one vehicle to achieve that. Total compensation for this role is market competitive, including a base salary $110,000 – $128,750 as well as company stock options.
Guild is increasing economic mobility for working adults by partnering with the largest employers in the country to offer education as a benefit to their employees via our marketplace of nonprofit universities and education institutions. Guild’s proprietary technology platform facilitates the administration of this innovative benefit and our team of coaches helps each employee navigate the path back to school, providing individualized support from day one through program completion.
Guild is a female-led, Certified B Corporation – and with a valuation of $4.4 billion is one of the highest-valued, privately held education companies in the world, and the only one led by a woman. Guild's investors include Ken Chenault, General Catalyst Partners, chairman and former CEO of American Express, Emerson, and Iconiq.
Guild Education is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let your recruiter know. We currently offer the following benefits:
- Access to low-cost, high-quality health care options through Cigna and Kaiser (due to coverage limitations, Kaiser is currently only available in CA & CO)
- Access to a 401k to help save for the future
- 15 days of PTO/vacation in the first year. After your first year (or for Guilders in Director+ positions), you transition into an open vacation policy.
- 8 days of fully-paid sick leave, to take the time to heal and or recover
- Family-friendly benefits, including 12 weeks of parental leave for non-birthing parents and 18-20 weeks for birthing parents; 4-week ramp-up period for when employees return from a leave of 6 weeks or more; as well as employer-paid short-term and long-term disability, employer-sponsored life insurance, fertility and caregiving benefits.
- Well-rounded wellness benefits including free and low cost mental health resources and financial wellbeing support services
- Education benefits and tuition assistance to help your future development and growth
Guild requires COVID-19 vaccines for all employees and guests attending Guild events or entering Guild offices. As of February 1, 2022, we will be expanding our in-person vaccination requirement to include booster shots. We will be using both Clear’s Digital Vaccine Card and state-sponsored vaccine passports to verify proof of vaccine. Accommodations or exceptions can be requested for medical or religious reasons.