This Science Graduate role comes with a basic salary of £22,464 per annum plus benefits (including a company vehicle, fuel card, mobile phone, uniform and RI Rewards), increasing to £24,169 per annum once fully trained.
As a global leader in pest control Rentokil provides expert, reliable and professional advice to customers spanning both commercial and residential. Colleagues who have been successful in this role have included science graduates with degrees in disciplines such as life sciences, biology, zoology or animal science.
Expected OTE: £30,000 per annum, with bonus and commission schemes available
Permanent: A full-time role, working Monday to Friday (40hr week), with early start/early finish
Location: You will cover the Londonderry area within this role, with an expectation that you will visit the local branch on occasion.
This is a field-based role which would suit an enthusiastic individual who likes to manage their own time and spend the day solving bespoke customer problems face-to-face.
In your first 6-12 months, you will cover a dedicated geographical area as a Pest Control Technician, supporting customers with their pest control issues, whilst obtaining full industry-recognised training. During the next 12 – 36 months, you will have an exciting opportunity to choose your own career path down one of the following routes:
● Sales Surveyor
● Field Biologist
● Service Team Leader
● Key Accounts Manager
● A minimum 2.2 degree in a science/BSc related subject
● A full UK driving licence
● A desire to work hard but to also have fun, as you meet and interact with customers daily
● Flexibility with working patterns to support the business need
- A basic salary of £22,464 increasing to £24,169 once you are fully trained.
- Additional opportunities to earn more with regular bonus and commission schemes
- Access to a company vehicle and fuel card.
- Benefit from life insurance and enrolment into our company pension scheme
- Explore exciting discounts and cashback offers from over 3,000 retailers with RI Rewards
- Uncapped overtime – opportunities are regularly available to meet the needs of our customers in a growing market
- Uncapped leads commission – although this isn’t a sales job, we appreciate your contributions and reward you for passing on sales leads
- Our Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) – which is FREE to access and available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to you as well as your family and friends.
- Refer a Friend scheme – to work for Rentokil Initial (and earn up to £1000)
A Company Putting “People First”
Rentokil Initial (FTSE100) is one of the largest business services companies in the world, operating in 88 countries and providing services that protect people and enhance lives. Rentokil is the world’s leading commercial pest control services provider, Initial is the world’s leading commercial hygiene services provider and its Ambius business is the world’s leading provider of plants and scenting.
Our Social Links