The workplace is undergoing a complete transformation. Today with the rise in hybrid working and expectation of employee personal choice, use of the workplace has become completely unpredictable. In order for workplace and real estate leaders to effectively manage space and serve today’s employees, they need to fully understand physical space and how people are using it in real-time. This ability is called spatial intelligence, and VergeSense is the leader in providing these insights, which lead to reduced real estate costs, improved employee retention, and better sustainability.
VergeSense is the leading workplace analytics platform used by innovative Fortune 500 companies across the world. These businesses use VergeSense to transform their static office into a dynamic workplace that matches today’s employee needs and expectations. Powered by intelligent sensors and AI-driven insights, customers rely on VergeSense to reduce or reinvest real estate, improve building operations, and create spaces that meet today’s employee expectations.
Vergesense is looking for a self-starter that seeks to improve all aspects of the sales process and our SFDC instance. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a rapidly changing environment where their routine will differ from day to day. They bring robust experience in Salesforce, ideally with proficiency around CPQ, Service Cloud, NetSuite, and HubSpot. Experience with custom apex, system automation, change management, and familiarity with financial requirements as it relates to subscriptions, contracts, and orders will also be extremely beneficial for this role.
This is the right fit if you enjoy working on a small team to drive big change.
The Salesforce Technical Manager is critical for VergeSense as we look to grow to the next level. This position will be the primary Admin for the Sales and Customer Success reps, and will actively engage to solve problems, build out new solutions, and provide support to users when needed. As part of the broader Sales Operations & Strategy group, the Salesforce Technical Manager will provide technical expertise and partner with the team to run cross-functional projects and increase our sales capacity for new business, expansion, and renewals.
A few examples of projects this role may be tasked with:Serving as the primary technical resource for our upcoming ERP integrationImprove sales efficiencies by creating SFDC paths, validation rules, triggers, flows and process builders to streamline data entry and make the team more productiveInstalling, and managing, additional apps related to marketing, operations, and finance
What We’re Looking For
● Bachelor’s degree
● 5-7 years Salesforce experience
● SFDC admin skills such as managing connected applications, designing process builders/flows, configuring user permissions, and the like
● Continuous improvement mindset; an aim for progress not perfection
● Experience with ERP, CPQ, and complex post-sales and support environments
● High degree of organization as it relates to running projects and owning deliverables
● Proven creative problem-solving approach and strong analytical skills
● Strong desire and ability to move up within a dynamic and fast-paced organization
● Proficiency with Salesforce CPQ functionality, experience with NetSuite and other major integrations, familiarity with third party solutions such as SalesLoft, ZoomInfo, Asana, HubSpot, etc.
● A high-impact role in an emerging industry leader
● Competitive compensation and equity
● Employer sponsored medical, dental and vision insurance
● Open Vacation policy: take time off when you need it
We value people from all walks of life who exhibit kindness, curiosity, discipline, humility, and passion to excel at what they do. If you would like to contribute to our team, we encourage you to apply.