Who we are
Typeform is a refreshingly different form builder. We help over 150,000 businesses collect the data they need with forms, surveys, and quizzes that people enjoy. Designed to look striking and feel effortless to fill out, Typeform drives 500 million responses every year—and integrates with essential tools like Slack, Zapier, and Hubspot.
About the Team:
The Go-To-Market team at Typeform is focused on expanding and supporting our current customer base and discovering new business. We inspire people to create the most value from typeforms they possibly can. We help them make progress in their business, provide an unparalleled experience to their customers and ensure they remain loyal users and advocates for Typeform in their communities. At the heart of Go-To-Market is Revenue Operations, a critical function to supporting our Sales, Partnerships, Marketing and Customer Success & Support Teams in both day-to-day and long-term strategic functions.
We're looking for an ambitious Salesforce Admin/Developer to develop and build processes while supporting various sales, growth, and customer success initiatives at Typeform.
About the Role:
Reporting to the Director of GTM Tools & Systems, you will work in close collaboration with many departments, including Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success You’ll work with many teams on different initiatives to ultimately drive customer success and sales at the company.
As a Salesforce Developer, you’ll play a vital role at Typeform. We are looking for an individual that can take ownership to help us continually improve and enhance our Salesforce platform. Our Salesforce instance is of great importance to us, therefore you should keep the wider organization’s best interests in mind when composing and deploying any code. The Salesforce Administrator/Developer will be responsible for the design, configuration, development, testing, documentation, and deployment of CRM solutions on the salesforce.com platform.
Things you will do
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of current Salesforce instance
- Review and advise on the Technical Designs, and prepare integration architecture including technical flows to support business requirements
- Work with engineers on the design, deployment and continuous improvement of existing integrations and provide guidance
- Perform administration tasks in the Salesforce.com instance. Manage fields/relationships, workflow rules, approval processes, page layouts, validation rules, email notifications, custom buttons/links, reports, dashboards, roles, profiles, and sharing rules.
- Collaborate with stakeholders including Data Architects, to understand the integration requirements, and advise on the Salesforce architecture solutions
- Develop custom solutions and integrations using Salesforce.com API framework, and 3rd party APIs
- Strive towards coding best practices and data quality,
- Contribute to technical documentation,
- Solicit, capture and analyze user input and requirements
- Create and execute test plans, ensuring a best in class solution
- Work with management to identify new and creative opportunities to leverage the data to support additional business processes or functions.
What you already bring to the table:
- You’re a team Player with drive to win together
- You have 6 years of IT or programming experience, with at least 4 years of direct experience in Salesforce.com development and administration work
- Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator certifications.
- Understanding of basic sales processes and financial metrics
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Communicates effectively and succinctly with savvy business acumen
- Must have organizational skills and detail orientation with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- High level of discipline; a self-starter who holds herself/himself accountable to exceed expectations
- Natural curiosity; the desire to always be learning
- You understand Apex programming concepts including core design patterns, limits and bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, asynchronous operations and effective unit testing
- You are based in the US Eastern Standard Time or Central Standard Time zones
- Experience working in a high-growth sales environment
- Experience working with Chargebee or other finance systems
- Experience working at SaaS start-ups
- Experience of integrating Salesforce with third party SaaS
- Experience with Salesforce Heroku Platform is a plus
- Experience working in an agile delivery environment
No one likes a guessing game — that’s why we listed the salary range for this role. Does the range seem too high? Pro-tip: Never say that to a recruiter. Does it feel too low? Don’t worry! We’ll use the interview process to determine the ideal level and salary range for you based on your location, education, experience, knowledge, and skills. We also want to make sure pay is equitable across your team and that it aligns with market data, but let us worry about those details.
*Typeform drives hundreds of millions of interactions per year, powering conversational, human-led experiences all over the world. We are proud to be an equal-opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and do not tolerate discrimination and harassment of any kind, regardless of race, colour, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We believe that by celebrating our differences, we can win together.