Are you a successful Sales Admin or Customer Service professional who is interested in technology and/or information security?
If you thrive in a dynamic environment, like challenges and believe work and fun are not mutually exclusive, then maybe you’re the one we’re looking for. We need team players who are smart and creative, who love success but do not fear failure, and who want to grow with a growing company.
We expect this person will:
- Support the sales team in the development of proposals and client agreement support.
- Coordinate, schedule, attend, and take notes for sales calls as needed and directed by the Sales Director or Client Relationship Manager.
- Assist with the creation of proposals, SOWs, reports, presentations, and QA’s sales documents.
- Follow-up with SME’s to ensure proposals and SOWs are completed on-time.
- Generate automatic proposal templates.
- Daily quality assurance of proposals, statements of work, nondisclosure agreements.
- CRM system management of leads/prospects and clients.
- Manage the return business digital follow-up campaign.
- Create and generate sales reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The right person HAS the following characteristics, skills, and experience (these are “non-negotiable”):
- Personal integrity, a highly transparent nature, and a mind-set of “mutual benefit”.
- Thrives on and is worthy of self-managing the projects they are responsible for (micro-management is a four-letter word at PPS).
- Has very high “Self-Expectation” (self-motivated, self-aware, self-disciplined, self-improving, and self-governed). You hold yourself to a higher standard than others do.
- Enjoys work and life, values work-life flexibility, and is looking for a company that shares those ideals (understands that you do not get a second chance to see your child’s first school play and that it does not matter if the report gets done at 3PM or 10PM, if it gets done).
- Highly consultative and collaborative nature; someone who enjoys helping others achieve ambitious business, marketing, and sales goals.
- Demonstrated experience with coordinating, scheduling, and note taking. Ability to manage/negotiate multiple calendars.
- Effectively and proactively communicates in writing/speech both internally/externally.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- An eye for detail with the ability to proofread sales documents.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- High energy, drive, achievement orientation.
- A good sense of humor and the ability to laugh at themselves. (seriously, this is a must!)
The right person likely has the following experience (these are “negotiable”):
- 1-3 years of sales support or customer service experience.
- Experience in the creation of proposals, SOWs, reports, and presentations.
- Working knowledge of CRM platforms (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics 365 a Plus).
We’re a small, but growing, company. So, we do our best to keep the right people at PPS (most of our team has been together for 6+ years) by aspiring to:
- A high-performance work environment with extremely passionate, driven and experienced technical professionals. At Pivot Point Security, you will find colleagues you can respect and learn from.
- A management system where all employees participate in establishing the company’s goals/initiatives and have ready visibility into the company’s performance. We work hard to ensure we have processes and metrics to measure our, and your, success.
- An environment where relationships are important, internally and externally. We provide the highest levels of customer service and strive to always exceed our clients’ expectations.
- A competitive salary (more than most) with a F100 level benefits package (e.g., medical, dental, vision, HCFSA, 401K w/ company match, vacation and personal days).
- Provide individuals the opportunity to develop by giving them the resources required, surrounding them with great colleagues, and allowing them to take on new/big challenges.
As a Company, We:
1. Tell the Truth (Honesty is almost always the best policy)
2. Do the Right Thing (Keep commitments, over-communicate, be transparent, confident, worthy of/thrive on freedom)
3. Smile (Life is too short not to … likeability is nearly as important as competence)
4. Seek “Win-Win” (Think cooperative, not competitive – seek mutual benefit in all interactions)
5. Provide Clear and Actionable Guidance
7. Are Customer Focused
At Pivot Point Security, we don’t just accept difference — we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our clients, and our community. Pivot Point Security is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace