Who You Are
You are a software enthusiast that loves to find creative solutions to everyday problems. You love working with people to better understand their unique needs and thrive in brainstorming pragmatic solutions to their biggest challenges. You’re deeply curious and love bringing an analytical approach to designing solutions that meet customers’ needs. You go out of your way to help set your team and customers up for success.
What You’ll Do
As a Sales Solution Specialist, you’ll work cross-functionally across our Sales, Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Customer Success teams to present, design, and evaluate solutions for our customers. Every day will look a little different, but in general, you will do things like:
- Authentically engage with clients to fully understand their pain points and needs and design solutions based on Kamana’s offerings.
- Provide authentic and engaging client presentations and technical demos that help to communicate value and position Kamana as the partner of choice.
- Partner in the design and crafting of solutions and proposals that help meet customers’ unique needs and also showcase the strengths of Kamana.
- Collect, prioritize and help manage product feature requests and overall feedback and work collaboratively with Product and Engineering teams to help evolve Kamana.
- Work collaboratively on the design and development of tools and resources that help convey the impact of Kamana to our clients and communicate the value to their teams.
- Provide upfront and ongoing expertise for our clients on Kamana, our product, and our vision for a better future of healthcare.
What You’ve Done Before
You have experience balancing and supporting sales and product teams in presentations, solution design, analysis, and positioning. You consistently demonstrate an exceptional level of customer service and can proactively handle multiple projects simultaneously with excellent organizational skills. You understand the importance of building and sustaining relationships and work easily with everyone from the frontline to the executive suite.
It’d Be Cool If You’ve Done This
In-depth knowledge of the staffing or healthcare industry will put you towards the top of the list, along with experience in business analytics.