Aiven provides an open-source data platform-as-a-service.
That means that customers upload their data to our open-source software. They pay us to manage the software and everything related to it, so they can focus on building their own apps and services without worrying about data.
We’ve got the will – our mission: make developers’ lives easier, and help companies grow their business sustainably and securely.
We’ve got the way – our values: openness, ownership and courage. We are proud of our positive and passionate working environment, and we are really excited about what we can achieve. With us, you will be free to contribute creatively and meaningfully.
We’ve got the funding – our trusted backers: with world-class investors like Atomico, IVP and Earlybird Venture Capital, in 2022 we raised Series D funding of $210M to fuel global expansion, sustainability and diversity in tech. With a recent valuation of $3B, we are one of the tech world’s most recent unicorns.
We value and celebrate the diversity of our people. We strive every day to build an inclusive workplace where all of us can thrive. Come and read more about us at https://aiven.io/blog/what-is-aiven.
- Do research and build strategy on targeted accounts
- Help run sales and marketing campaigns
- Run analyses of customers and prospects
- Dig into the strategic aspects of selling
- Conception, implementation and optimization of processes
- Document sales results and best practices
- Take initiative and bring your own ideas.
- Work with Salesforce, Datafox, LinkedIn Sales Navigator, Google Drive (including all related programs
- Comfortable with Excel and Google Drive
- Start-up mentality and cloud products
- Must speak English both written and spoken to a C1 level
- Strong interest in new technologies
- Degree-level qualification
A fast-growing cloud open-source tech company offering
- Large variety of opportunities to develop and progress your career in multiple directions
- Diverse and international working environment
You will be part of a highly-skilled, tight-knit and growing diverse team, making your contribution essential to what is becoming a truly unique success story.
If this role sounds like you, please send us your application and we’ll take it from there!