Telnyx is a global connectivity platform and partner that powers carrier-grade services on an in-house built, private, cloud-agnostic IP network. We power voice, messaging, video, wireless, numbering, fax, security, and networking solutions for businesses all around the world. Whether we’re processing mission-critical communications, hosting enterprise-grade contact centers, or powering simple in-app messaging and calling, our APIs make secure, high-fidelity connectivity the new standard. We’re working to democratize worldwide access to real-time communications over the internet.
As an Associate on the Sales Operations team, you’ll help power the operational backbone driving the effectiveness and efficiency of our Sales & Customer Success teams. In this role, you’ll work alongside fast-growing Sales, Customer Success and the Growth Operations team on automation opportunities that facilitate the success of our Go-To-Market teams. These opportunities include the implementation and ongoing management of systems and processes to support and continuously propel change using data. This position relies on analytical and problem solving skills, including the ability to analyze diverse datasets and work closely with internal teams and stakeholders to recommend and implement effective solutions in a fast-paced environment. A core part of this role will be leveraging our cutting-edge growth software to define and measure objectives and forecasts throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Reporting: Through reporting, help management track daily, weekly, and monthly metrics and OKRs to support the customer experience. Own and develop customer onboarding and customer success dashboards within Domo to drive decision making.
- Ownership: Owns the creation, and maintenance of all Domo workflows. Perform data discovery, profiling, and root cause analysis on large data assets. Participate in Data validation and Quality Assurance testing.
- Analysis: Track leading indicators of retention, renewals management, adoption, utilization, NPS. Develop analytical insights that drive recommendations for action around risk mitigation.
- Forecasting: Develop analytical forecasts for account health and renewal based on transactional and behavioral patterns.
- Integrations: Align with the Growth Operations team to maintain systems integrity across the customer lifecycle.
- Software Management: Act as the team expert on software applications, helping with the selection of tools and then onboarding, management and configuration of systems to meet the needs of the business.
- Create frictionless workflows: Build and maintain scalable automation processes that help drive efficiency in sales and customer success activities in a range of GTM tooling.
- Coordinate cross-functional processes to facilitate improved data capture and processes that help meet the needs of sales, onboarding and expansion activities. Work with Senior and Executive leadership teams to manage and evolve the customer success processes.
- Partner with the Analytics and Sales Enablement teams to detect early signals of at-risk adoption & renewals, design playbooks for CSMs to address them, and provide the path to escalation.
- Own the NPS survey programs supported by leadership. Analyze the data to define the themes that you’ll report out to the wider organization.
What we are looking for
- B.S., M.S. degree (or higher) in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical experience
- 2+ years experience in data analytics.
- 1+ years experience in Customer Success Ops, Revenue Ops, Sales Ops and/ or Bus Ops experience, with a demonstrated history of working cross-functionally and improving sales productivity by providing data-driven insights for strategy planning (especially within the SaaS startup space).
- Experience working in the backend of Salesforce or other CRM platforms. Administrator certifications a plus but not required.
- Highly skilled at writing SQL to query relational databases; knowledge of Python is a plus.
- Intermediate to advanced competence with Domo or BI tool with a passion for metrics and dashboards visualizations.
- Analytical thinking – analyze, synthesize, and apply information to solve problems swiftly while weighing all pros and cons and understanding the downstream effects of decisions.
- Ability to partner with different parts of the organization to identify and creatively solve major business problems
- Hands-on, proven experience implementing and managing software applications and automation tooling in a B2B company.
- Excellent project management skills. Self-motivated and extremely resourceful in driving projects forward.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You have a proven ability to build great relationships and convey and debate instrumentation and infrastructure best practices. You're the person that people can't wait to collaborate with.
- Empathy, not ego. We strive to understand our users, and we fight to empower them.
- Creativity in solving problems. We aim to ensure that all teams are equipped with the best tooling and information needed to delight customers but value grittiness and creative thinking in getting to those key insights.
- A highly iterative design process. We move fast, we listen, and we adapt. We rapidly incorporate feedback, and we relentlessly collaborate. You are adept at giving and receiving critiques.
How we work
Telnyx is a diverse, inclusive organization focused on solving problems, building intelligently, and documenting our logic. We’re a connectivity and networking leader, with industry experts and engineers who have built our cloud-agnostic platform in-house, from the ground up. We’re a concierge customer success team and a 24/7 support team. We’re a communications partner, focused on agile innovation, not a telecom slogged in antiquated processes and anti-competitive regulation. We’re an enterprise-grade conversation enabler, powering the global, enriched, multi-channel communications that today’s customers demand.
We're looking for people with passion, grit, and integrity. We believe in transparency, proactivity, and mutual respect. We provide the high-grade tools that help you do your best work, and keep up the collaborative habits that help everyone stay in the loop. No matter where you're based or which team you’re on, you’re plugged in, supported, and helping to shape the future of communications.
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO) for full-time and contract employees
- Annual professional development budget
- Home Office Setup Perk
- Volunteer Days
- Top-notch equipment
- Fitness & wellness stipend
- Monthly home cleaning stipend
You're encouraged to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description. Your skills and passion will stand out—and set you apart—especially if your career has taken some extraordinary twists and turns. At Telnyx, we welcome diverse perspectives, rigorous thinkers and assumption challengers. Are you ready to join us?