FreshBooks / FastBill, is a leading cloud-based SaaS accounting software designed with one goal: to help small business owners grow. We reached unicorn status after raising our valuation to more than $1 billion and continue to scale our business to serve business owners, their clients, and accountants in more than 160 countries worldwide. FreshBookers are found all over the globe, and we know that different folks thrive in different working environments: Remote, onsite, and everything in between, you’ll find it with us.
The Opportunity – Sales Manager
For FastBill, a German team that has joined the FreshBooks family in 2021 we are looking for a Sales Manager. You will be the first sales expert of FastBill’s leading subscription billing solution www.Monsum.com in the DACH market. Over the past years, Monsum has grown organically. Now we want to increase acquisition with a dedicated sales team. The Monsum developer, Marketing and key account team are based in Frankfurt.
Your goal is to deliver results on the outbound and inbound sales pipeline. You are responsible for the pipeline management and will work closely with the CMO of Monsum and Freshbooks European sales director. You will also discuss insights from client meetings in close interaction with the Monsum team.
What You'll Do as a Sales Manager
- Initiate contact with new potential customers through outbound prospecting/cold calls
- Engage with new potential customers by responding to website inquiries
- Identify needs and pains of the customer and qualify their interest
- Set up and execute sales meetings with prospects
- Stay organized with our current Sales Cloud and other programs specific to the role
- Achieve the Daily/Weekly goals that are set out for the role
What You'll Bring to the Role
- 3 years of B2B sales experience, during which you exceeded your quotas
- Full sales cycle experience, including prospecting and cold calling
- Outbound efforts do not intimidate you since it is the bulk of your day-to-day
- Successful experience with uncovering prospects’ business challenges
- Experience working with SMB clients
- You are a metric-driven individual with a high-reaching side. You want to grow your career in sales and are motivated by success
- Experience using a CRM (Hubspot.com or SalesForce)
You'll Stand Out If You Bring Experience In
- Experience with a first-feet-on-the-ground role
- Sales training: ex. SPIN, MEDDIC, Winning by Design, Predictable Revenue, etc.
- Experience with Sales Engagement tools (Outreach / SalesLoft or similar)
Our Commitments to You
At FreshBooks each person knows their opinion is valued, and can see their impact on the lives of over 10 million small business owners around the world. Accelerate your career, work on projects you're passionate about, and work as a part of a collaborative team without ego! Here are some of the ways FreshBooks recognises and rewards our employees:
- 🩺 Comprehensive Compensation and Wellness Benefits. Including Pension Plan matched to your local office, stock options for every full time employee, generous time off, annual healthy living credit, and more.
- 📚 Perks that Matter. Including a Peer Recognition Program, an Employee Assistance Program, headphone credit, meaningful in-person gatherings to bring onsite and remote employees together, and more perks matched to your locale.
- 🌱Working Environments to Help You Thrive. Beautiful office spaces welcome you in Germany, Croatia, and Netherlands, and remote FreshBookers receive a home office credit to set up your home office.
- 🤗 Supportive Peer Group, Mentors, and Leaders. We care about each other across the organisation and have programs to support this so everyone feels a strong sense of belonging, and believes in collective impact.
- 🚀 Accelerated growth. 3 week dedicated company onboarding, career development through continuous coaching, training, and learning on the job, and a bi-annual review process.
Even if your experience doesn't meet every bullet on the above lists, we'd love to learn more about you and why you think FreshBooks is the next step in your career.
FreshBooks is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on gender, religion, race, mental disability, sexual orientation, age, or any other status. All applicants are considered based on their qualifications and merits. At FreshBooks, we inspire an environment of mutual respect and we believe diversity and inclusion are crucial to our success.
FreshBooks provides employment accommodation during the recruitment process. Should you require any accommodation, please indicate this on your application and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs. For any questions, suggestions or required documents regarding accessibility in a different format, please contact us at phone (+1) 416-780-2700 and/or email@example.com.