The Sales Executive is responsible for selling prospective risk adjustment and quality solutions to new healthcare practices and primary care providers. Responsibilities include securing commitment from provider groups and identifying initial scope of Vatica program deployment within the organization.
The Sales Executive works within an assigned territory (Midwest market of WI/MI/MN/IA) and often collaborates with Vatica’s internal stakeholders (clinical, operations, and marketing) to optimize the company’s market presence. This is a quota-carrying sales position with a dedicated focus on serving the information and insight needs of our payer partners, providers and health systems.
The Sales Executive operates in a hybrid (virtual and in person) environment and will be lead presenter and strategist on each provider target deal.
- Represent Vatica and its products, exceeding sales objectives. Manage all aspects of the sales process including lead management, initial outreach, qualification, evaluation, demonstration, and close. The Sales Executive will play an integral role in the success of the overall sales team.
- Effectively engage regional integrated delivery systems and local physician practices in assigned territories to communicate the value of the Vatica solution.
- Present Vatica solution to prospective clients in group, face to face, and virtual meetings.
- Use a consultative selling approach to truly drive meaningful conversations that align with pain points of prospective clients.
- Support collaboration with health plan clients to analyze, design, and develop networks through ongoing evaluation of both current and potential network participants.
- Participate in the development of program marketing materials, messages, and sales campaigns.
- Understand market trends, best practices, growth, and development of their assigned territories in accordance with company goals.
- Ability to travel ~25%
- Familiarity with Value Based Care Advisory Solutions
- Experience with selling Risk Adjustment/Quality Solutions from a PCP Perspective
- Experience in Salesforce
- 3-5 years’ experience in quota carrying software/SaaS, Healthcare IT Sales, Consultative Selling, or New Business Development
- Ability to manage a sales pipeline from prospect to close.
- Excellent multitasking and prioritization skills with a proven ability to manage multiple, simultaneous projects to completion
- Superb written and verbal communication skills with the ability to effectively collaborate with internal and external leadership
- Highly organized and detail oriented.
- Occasionally works in ambiguous situations and requires minimal directions; solicits guidance when needed. Follows established guidelines/procedures.
WORKING AT VATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills – we believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) – if you go above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k plans– we want to empower you to prepare for your future
- Room for growth and advancement- we love our employees and want to develop within
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account and Flexible Spending Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Excellent PTO policy (everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Great work-life balance environment- We believe family comes first!
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when you need it
The salary for a position is typically determined by multiple factors such as the individual’s qualifications, experience, skills, and location. The projected compensation range for the position may vary based on these factors and could range from $80,000 to $95,000 (annualized USD). However, this estimate represents just one aspect of our total compensation package offered.