We’re at the forefront of the data revolution, committed to building the world’s greatest data and applications platform. Our ‘get it done’ culture allows everyone at Snowflake to have an equal opportunity to innovate on new ideas, create work with a lasting impact, and excel in a culture of collaboration.
We are looking for an experienced UI/UX professional who will be responsible for the user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) research and design of our sales content management platform (Seismic) in support of 3,000+ sales users. You will ensure that all elements of the user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design based on the voice of the customer, our sellers.
This role will have a meaningful impact across the sales process and the content lifecycle; deeply integrating end-to-end user insights from vision to launch, and consistently delivering high-value capabilities through easy to use experiences that our sellers love.
- Investigating, evaluating, and improving user experience design requirements for sales content related projects through various methods (surveys, interviews, workshops, etc.)
- Proactively identifying research opportunities with potential for meaningful UX impact
- Independently leading research planning and execution, effectively building alignment with cross-functional peers and stakeholders throughout the research process
- Clearly communicating insights and learnings, tying directly to actionable next steps and impact on UX direction
- Creating workflows, wireframes, design mockups and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new project initiatives and features
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, personas, use cases, site maps, and prototypes.
- Developing and maintaining detailed UI/UX specifications, proactively supporting the sales content team to oversee design through deployment
- Relentlessly simplifying and distilling complex processes into intuitive and elegant experiences
- 5+ years of UI/UX experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment; has exceptional systems thinking and a passionate advocate for the end user, always looking to invent and simplify on their behalf
- Experience with a broad range of research methodologies, both qualitative and quantitative, across the various stages of design and development
- A strong online portfolio of work demonstrating experience creating great user-centered design solutions (flows, prototypes, wireframes) and solid visual designs (mockups and style guides)
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity, with a proven track record of executing research roadmaps leading to meaningful impact to product direction
- A consistent dedication to analyzing, iterating and improving user experiences
- Excellent communication skills to simplify complex concepts across different audiences and varying levels of the organization
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, etc.
- Sales process / sales content management experience preferred
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in design, including but not limited to: Design, Information Architecture, HCI, or related field / equivalent work experience
In accordance with applicable law, the following represents a reasonable estimate of the range of possible compensation for this role if hired in Colorado:
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $105,300 – $140,000.
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake’s bonus and equity plan
Please note that this information is provided for those hired in Colorado only, and this role is open to candidates outside of Colorado with compensation that aligns with your location. The successful candidate’s starting salary will be determined based on permissible, non-discriminatory factors such as skills, experience, and geographic location. This role is also eligible for a competitive benefits package that includes: medical, dental, vision, life, and disability insurance; 401(k) retirement plan; flexible spending & health savings account; paid holidays; paid time off; employee assistance program; and other company benefits.
Snowflake is growing fast, and we’re scaling our team to help enable and accelerate our growth. We are looking for people who share our values, challenge ordinary thinking, and push the pace of innovation while building a future for themselves and Snowflake.
How do you want to make your impact?