Come join the future of Clean Cosmetics!
Clean Beauty Collaborative is leading the way. Model turned businessperson, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, and clean beauty pioneer, Amyris, have teamed up under the Rose Inc brand to create cosmetics and skincare products that are effective, sustainable, and safe.
Transparency and ethics for clean beauty are at the center of the Rose Inc brand. We use biotechnology to create sustainably sourced, simple, safe, and efficacious formulations. We also design our packaging to the highest eco-friendly standards, while maintaining a modern and elegant aesthetic.
The Sales and Education Ambassador position will represent ROSE INC. at Sephora within a geographic location across the US or Canada. This role could later include future retailers and brands. Serves as a key liaison between ROSE INC. and the retail accounts to positively impact sales through education, demonstration, and events. This position reports to the Southwest Sales & Education Manager, ROSE INC
We are looking to hire a Sales and Education Ambassador located in the Colorado area.
- Responsible for representing the voice of the brand and cultivating relationships at all levels: retail stores, sales teams, and management.
- Lead and execute Brand Focus Days, Brand and Marketing Events, New Store Openings, Launches and Selling Support Dates.
- Partner with Sales & Education Manager to develop and execute a plan to achieve/exceed retail sales goals.
- Responsible for achieving daily/monthly sales goals at our retail partners.
- Educate retail sales associates and consumers on Rose Inc.
- Serve as a key partner in education to train and coach in-store staff teams in all retailer locations.
- Ensure company standards are maintained through visual and brand merchandising.
- Build strong business relationships with retail stores, sales teams and management.
- Communicate and drive business opportunities and challenges by location to your Sales & Education Manager.
- Participates and is prepared for weekly conference calls and reporting recaps to Sales & Education Manager.
- Promote Rose Inc. values and encourage creativity, innovation, and risk taking.
- Ability to travel.
- Minimum of 3 years of selling experience in the cosmetics industry.
- Clean driving record according to company criteria, has reliable car.
- Position requires a flexible work schedule to meet job objectives.
- Experience with Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- A proven track record of achieving personal and territory sales goals.
- Strong presentation skills with the ability to create and conduct in person training in both small and large capacities.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive and multi-task in a fast-paced and demanding environment, passionate about cosmetics.
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty industry.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills.
- Sephora experience a plus.