Soluno is a cloud-based Time, Billing and Accounting solution, which is based in Toronto Canada and services law firms across North America. Soluno is part of the Actionstep family, whose North American headquarters is located in Denver, Colorado.
We are seeking a strategic and results-driven Sales Director to lead our acquisition business, drive new revenue growth, and strengthen relationships with key clients. As a Sales Director at Soluno you will be responsible for developing and executing sales strategies to achieve revenue targets and foster sustainable business growth. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of leading high-performing sales reps, cultivating strong client relationships, and contributing to the overall success of the organization.
Devlos Software, maker of Soluno is now an Actionstep solution! Soluno is a cloud-based Billing and Accounting solution for law firms. This partnership will allow us to continue our mission in enabling law firms to succeed by providing powerful legal practice management software that modernizes the client experience and increases the efficiency of firm operations. We work hard, put customers first, and never back down from a challenge.
What You’ll Do
· Develop and implement strategic sales plans that align with Soluno’s business objectives.
· Lead, mentor, and motivate sales reps to achieve and exceed sales targets.
· Foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement within the sales organization.
· Drive sales initiatives to achieve revenue goals and market expansion both as a team manager and individual contributor.
What We’re Looking For
· Superstar who can analyze sales data and market trends to identify opportunities for growth and optimization.
· Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop effective sales campaigns and promotions.
· Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with our clients and consultants while understanding their needs and ensuring customer satisfaction.
· Lead strategic account planning and customer retention efforts.
· Provide input to product development based on customer needs and market demands.
· Recruit, train, and develop a high-performing sales team.
· Conduct regular performance reviews, set goals, and provide constructive feedback.
· Foster a culture of learning and professional development within the sales organization.
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or related field.
· Prior experience as a sales manager or senior sales role within the technology or SaaS industry.
· Strong understanding of cloud solutions
· Demonstrated success in achieving and exceeding sales targets in a competitive market.
· Exceptional leadership and team management skills.
· Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
Nice to Haves
● Salesforce.com experience a plus
● Comfortability working within Office 365
· Competitive salary with performance-based incentives.
· Comprehensive health and dental insurance.
· Retirement savings plan.
· Professional development opportunities.
· Dynamic and collaborative work environment.
If you are a strategic and results-oriented sales manager with a passion for driving business growth, we invite you to apply for the Sales Director position at Soluno. Join us in shaping the future of accounting solutions for law firms worldwide.
To apply, please submit your resume and a cover letter outlining your relevant experience and detailing how your skills align with the requirements of the role.