A little bit about us…
The world’s leading student loyalty network and accredited ‘Great Place To Work’,
Student Beans produces award-winning technology for the biggest retailers on the planet, connecting them with the youth market. Featured in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 2020, a list of the fastest-growing private tech companies in Britain, we’re always innovating to offer new solutions that satisfy our consumers, drive ROI for our clients and create an empowering workplace for our employees.
Equity, Diversity & Inclusion at Student Beans
Because this part deserves a place at the top of the job ad…
Here at Student Beans, we’re working hard to grow an inclusive, diverse and respectful group of people we’re proud of. Accountability plays a big role in our company values, and we’re totally honest, open and transparent about our ED&I efforts. This is why we’ve made our commitments and internal statistics visible for everyone to see here. Our ever-evolving culture is defined by our people, and it’s all part of #LifeAtSB.
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet 60% of the requirements,
women and those in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when they tick every box. We don’t think you should have to tick every box. We value your uniqueness,
and it goes without saying that all applications are welcome, even if you don’t think you fit the criteria.
About the role
As a result of our incredible success and growth, we are looking for a Sales Development Representative to join us. This role will own the early stages of our sales funnel, proactively qualifying leads at the highest levels of service. You’ll work closely with mentors to build your skill sets and learn about our business from the ground up.
- Working closely with the Sales team, defining the best strategy to approach new leads and focus on target verticals
- Building a target list of prospects by researching and identifying suitable brands and maintaining a pipeline of interested prospects
- Researching out and prospecting brands via different channels such as cold calling, email outreach, LinkedIn message / Sales Navigator and other social selling channels.
- Ensuring that the right decision makers are targeted and aligned with the company’s goals and objectives.
- Arranging meetings and booking client demonstrations for our Business Development Managers.
- Being the link between the sales and marketing teams, qualifying and generating leads to pass on to the Business Development team.
- Engage with affiliate networks or agencies to source brands and contacts
- You will be a brand ambassador for Student Beans!
A little bit about you…
We’d really like to hear from you, if you have…
- Previous sales experience within a Sales Development Representative role or similar.
- A creative mind and approach to prospecting!
- Strong interpersonal & organisational skills.
- A passion for sales and forging relationships with customers, clients at C-Suite, VP’s, Directors level.
- Knowledge of sales tools including Salesforce, Outreach, Zoominfo preferred.
- Previous experience with a SaaS or tech business is desirable, but not essential.
Let’s take a look at just a few things that make Student Beans an amazing place to work…
💰 Competitive salary.
🌴 Unlimited holiday. We strongly believe in a healthy work life balance, so we don’t cap the number of paid time off days you take. By doing this, we hope to help promote a sustainable way to work while maintaining your health and wellbeing.
🏆 Accredited ‘Great Place To Work’ company in three categories https://www.greatplacetowork.co.uk/workplace/item/3545/Student+Beans
👩🏽💻Remote first working environment, meaning you’re not obligated to come into the office, you can choose the environment you think you excel best in.
📅 Flexi-time, including Flexi Friday which gives you the opportunity to finish at 1.30pm.
❤️ Focus on welfare, including gym memberships, wellness challenges, mental health first aider and health cash plan.
🛍️ Incredible partnership discounts for the biggest brands in the world. Google, Apple, Ted Baker, GymShark, Domino’s and Uber to name a few!
🧠 Commitment to personal development and career growth. Think learning budgets, coaching workshops and progression plans.
💻 £200 work from home set up allowance to put towards your home office.
Want to know more?
Check out our career site for everything you need to know about starting a career with Student Beans…
https://partner.studentbeans.com/about-us/careers/Due to the high volume of applicants we can only respond to shortlisted applicants. By submitting your application, you agree that Student Beans may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organisation planning, and related purposes. Our Applicant Privacy Notice explains what personal information and where we may process, our purposes for processing, and the rights you can exercise over Student Beans’ use of your personal information.