Sales Development Representative (BD010126)
Athyna Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Argentina Full-time 2022-07-26
We’re looking for an ambitious, results-driven Sales Representative with excellent interpersonal skills to actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate service for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Location: 100% remote — Reporting to the U.S.
Engagement: Full-time (40 hours per week) — Monday-Friday 9-6 EST
Athyna is a Global Employment Platform, whose mission is to help democratize opportunities across the globe. We exist to bridge the gap between talents and job seekers to build formidable remote teams.
We are building the future of work, which means freedom, integrity, quality, and sustainability. Say goodbye to those long hours on the bus, and work from the comfort of your home or a beach in Bali. We’ve got hundreds of open roles in different time zones with everything you need to find the perfect Work-Life balance.
We believe very much that surrounding ourselves with great people and treating them well will always win out in the long run. Makes sense right?
Proudly carbon neutral and 5% of all revenue funds impact-driven startups & climate tech.
About our client
They’re a real estate technology innovator: they live in design and breath possibilities.
It was founded in 2020 by architecture and marketing veterans, who saw a real gap in the real estate market, as well as the challenges it presented today’s agents and buyers. In a world where the majority of the housing stock is either outdated, in construction, or yet to be built – our client offers a collaborative platform that highlights the design opportunities in any home.
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling and emails
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Appointment setting
- Present, promote, and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Continuously improve through feedback
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends
- Proven work experience in Sales
- Familiarity with CRM practices along with the ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Prioritizing, time management, and organizational skills
- Excellent selling, negotiation, and communication skills
- Advanced English level — both spoken and written