The Sales Analyst & Pricing Manager will be responsible for compiling and analyzing sales, price structure and market data and providing valuable feedback and actionable insights to guide our promotional and sales activities.
To be successful as a Sales Analyst & Pricing Manager, you should be able to analyze large amounts of data, accurately project sales trends, identify sales opportunities, and provide practical guidance to optimize sales strategies and increase market share.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting sales data.
- Budget allocation based on direction, monitoring and evaluating sales performance with contributing to the development of sales plans and objectives.
- Providing actionable insights to guide the sales and marketing teams.
- Projection and forecasting skills for demand, revenue, and expenses as well as determining sales potential and making recommendations.
- Developing and defining pricing structures, understanding the impact of pricing on profit margins, evaluating production costs to develop pricing strategies, Coordinating sales to follow pricing direction.
- Understanding contract negotiations and bids as well as proposal development.
- Act as a liaison between staff and management, analyzing and interpreting data involving company procedures, policies, and workflows.
- Develop and implement data analyses, leverage data collection systems and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Interpret data, analyze results using analytics and statistical techniques throughout data spreadsheet, database system and CRM program.
- Prepare, analyze, and summarize various weekly, monthly, and periodic operational results for use by various key stakeholders, creating reports, specifications, instructions, and flowcharts
- Other tasks assigned by superior
- Any genders between 28 – 35 years old
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer Science, Mathematics, Industrial Engineering, Business Management
- Good command of English in spoken and written
- Experienced in sales & marketing data analysis and price analysis (7-10 years)
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize
- Superior oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative
- Good attitude toward teamwork as well as the ability to work independently
- Provident Fund 7%
- Group Insurance
- Annual Leave
- Mobile Phone
- Salary Increment