Sprinklr is a unified customer experience management (Unified-CXM) platform for modern enterprises with employees around the world helping valuable brands make their customers happier.
Learn more about our culture and how we make our employees happier through The Sprinklr Way.
Sales Commission Manager
100% US Remote
This role will report into our Finance Team and is currently an Individual Contributor Role
- Manages worldwide commission calculations in accordance with the Sprinklr’s compensation plans.
- Responsible for collecting and analyzing the data from Salesforce and from various departments and uploading the data into the sales compensation software (Xactly Incent)
- Calculates and verifies accuracy of monthly commissions and quarterly bonus calculations and accruals, assuring accurate payouts and reporting as required.
- Assists with the resolution of any inquiries and disputes regarding commission and bonus payouts.
- Maintains the system with any changes or additions to our standard compensation plans along with any changes in personnel
- Creates compensation plan documents within Xactly Incent for all new hires and updates existing compensation plans as needed
- Maintains detailed, accurate and organized records of calculations, adjustments, payouts and reconciling items as well as procedure manuals and appropriate documentation for SOX compliance.
- Performs periodic reviews of certain commission and/or bonus payments and suggest improvement measures.
- Performs quarterly review of attainment targets and investigates over-attainments as needed
- Bachelor's Degree or a minimum of four years of related work experience
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Attention to detail is required
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently, prioritize assignments and meet deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills to communicate with sales and other departments
- Previous experience in handling confidential matters
- In depth understanding of Sprinklr’s sales policies and procedures is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce or Xactly Incent a plus
- Previous experience in Finance or Payroll preferred
Why you'll love Sprinklr: We’re committed to creating the kind of culture where you feel like you belong, are happier today than yesterday, and your contributions matter. At Sprinklr, our goal is to treat everyone like family and passionately, genuinely care. For full-time employees, we offer flexible paid time off and paid parental leave, medical plans, dental and vision plans, life insurance, 401(k) savings plans, employee stock options, gym and wellness discounts, Plum benefits, Lifemart discounts, and paid time off to invest in learning and career development.
We focus on our mission: We founded Sprinklr with one mission: to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. Our vision is to be the world’s most loved enterprise software company, ever.
We believe in our product: Sprinklr was built from the ground up to enable a brand’s digital transformation. Its platform provides every customer-facing team with the ability to reach, engage and listen to customers around the world. At Sprinklr, we have many of the world's largest brands as our clients, and our employees have the opportunity to work closely alongside them.
We invest in our people: At Sprinklr, we believe every human has the potential to be amazing. We empower each Sprinklrite in the journey toward achieving their personal and professional best. For wellbeing, this includes daily meditation breaks, virtual fitness, and access to Headspace. We have continuous learning opportunities available with LinkedIn Learning and more.
EEO – Our philosophy: Our goal is to ensure every employee feels like they belong and are operating in a judgement-free zone regardless of gender, race, ethnicity, age, and lifestyle preference, among others. We value and celebrate diversity and fervently believe every employee matters and should be respected and heard. We believe we are stronger when we belong because collectively, we’re more innovative, creative, and successful.
Sprinklr is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. See also Sprinklr’s EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by filling out this form, and we will reach out to you. If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.