MotorK is the leading SaaS company in Europe, specializing in the automotive sector. At MotorK, our mission is to empower manufacturers and dealerships with innovative, cloud-based products and services to offer the best digital customer experience. We shape the future of mobility, and want to be the most trusted technology partner for mobility distribution.
We are on a fast and ambitious trajectory and serving 90% of the automotive manufacturers. To continue our growth, we are hiring new talents. If you want to spark the future of the automotive world, join us.
We’re currently looking for an Account Executive, to become part of our Retail Sales team based in Germany.
The Account Executive will cover a wide range of sales tasks as part of their day to day activities. The candidate will be responsible for developing the German market and growing the pipeline of automotive Retailers. They will also:
- Develop sales strategies/approaches for the Car Dealers’ market in Germany.
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within our target group
- Build and manage a solid sales network and pipeline
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
- Convert pre-qualified leads by BDRs (outbound call-center) into new clients
- Develop and execute new business proposals, make high-profile presentations to clients, negotiate and close deals
- Use knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop MotorK’s unique selling propositions and differentiators
- Close collaboration with delivery and success teams
Our ideal Account Executive will have a passion and enthusiasm for sales and the automotive industry. As well as:
- A proven track record in Sales, preferably in the automotive sector (Car dealers) or SaaS.
- Native German and fluent English skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or in Business or Marketing would be a plus
- Well-organized, hands-on and proactive, capable of working under pressure attitude
- Willingness to travel across Germany
- Confident and self-assured appearance
Work pattern and location
- Permanent, full time role
- Monday to Friday
- Field based role covering Germany
- Competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience
- Variable commission plan up to 100% of base salary, based on results.
- Company car
- 26 days of annual leave + national bank holidays
- Regular incentives additional to the commission plan
- Onboarding in our Milan office for 3 days
- Yearly company event abroad
- Opportunity to develop within the company
- MotorK is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any kind. Our company is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at MotorK are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, colour, religion or belief, age, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.