We are musicians, athletes, coaches and teachers who truly believe in our mission to help people achieve their best. Our software platforms connect performers, instructors and creators enabling them to publish, teach and train using the principles of deliberate practice.
You may know us as TrainingPeaks, MakeMusic, TrainHeroic and Alfred Music. All these brands are under the Peaksware umbrella. TrainingPeaks develops software for coaches and athletes to track, analyze and plan endurance training. TrainHeroic develops software solutions for the strength and conditioning needs of coaches and athletes. MakeMusic develops software to transform how music is composed, taught, learned and performed. Alfred Music creates and publishes educational music to help teachers, students, professionals and hobbyists experience the joy of making music.
We would love to have you join our ever-growing team! All applicants will receive equal consideration for employment regardless of gender, race, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical disability, religion, or length of time spent unemployed.
As Royalty Administrator you will process third-party payments of royalties, maintain royalty system data, and assist in other processes in support of the Royalty Department and Business Affairs.
You are a continuous learner with a hunger for knowledge. You approach challenges as opportunities to improve. You value team members’ input from all levels and you actively seek ways to support your colleagues.
- Tracks pending payments and statements from third parties
- Matches information on third-party royalty statements to data in the Alfred Royalty System (ARS)
- Processes and reconciles third-party payments into the ARS
- Maintains royalty payable data, client data, and other information in ARS as necessary
- Communicates with royalty and licensing clients
- Assesses value, suggests improvements of current Royalty & Licensing systems and processes, and maintains all documentation pertaining to the same
- Assists in the implementation and company training of upgraded Royalty and Licensing systems to determine best practices and procedures
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must possess excellent analytical skills
- Ability to focus on attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to consistently work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Basic mathematical skills
- Degrees are not required and we value all forms of continued education including traditional four-year degrees, post-graduate degrees, associates degrees, bootcamps, online training, professional certifications, self-teaching and more.
- A firm understanding of music publishing as a whole
- At least 2 years of experience in royalties at a music publishing company
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook)
Don’t meet every single requirement? Don’t worry. We still want to hear from you and encourage you to apply.
The work characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Peaksware/AlfredMusic is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices. The hourly range for this role in Colorado is $17.74/hr – $29.57/hr. This position is also remote-friendly and, as such, compensation will ultimately be in line with the location in which the position is filled. Final compensation for this role will be determined by various factors such as a candidate’s relevant work experience, skills, certifications, and geographic location.
This role is eligible for variable compensation including bonus.
Benefits and Perks
- 100% company-paid Medical for employees with buy-up options
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Additional coverage options such as accident and critical illness insurance and hospital indemnity
Disability and Life
- Company-paid Short Term Disability
- Company-paid Long Term Disability
- Company-paid Basic Life Insurance and AD&D
- Employee-paid Supplemental Life Insurance for Employee, Spouse, and/or Child
- 401(K) Matching
- Pet Insurance
- 9 paid holidays annually and unlimited Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Free TrainingPeaks, TrainHeroic, MakeMusic accounts, and Alfred Music product
- Access to the Performance and Recovery Center (PARC), our on-site fitness facility
- Employee only access to on-site locker rooms and showers
- Employee only access to secure, indoor bike storage
- Access to our onsite Music Studio
- An assortment of “grab’n go” fruit and snacks as well as on tap cold brew, kombucha, and beer.
- Beautiful onsite cafe that includes indoor and outdoor seating and lounge areas.
- Access to e-bikes available exclusively to Peaksware employees
- Significant investment in resources for employee growth and development
- Corporate discounts on select gym memberships and top brand gear
- Flexible work schedule in a culture of trust
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you require a reasonable accommodation to review our website or to apply online.
This job operates in a professional office environment that is well-lighted, heated, and/or air-conditioned with adequate ventilation and a noise level that is usually moderate. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers and filing cabinets.
All employees must comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures. Report all unsafe activities to your manager and/or Human Resources.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit and move about the facility; use hands to handle, or feel; talk by expressing ideas by means of the spoken word; and hear by perceiving the nature of sounds. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.