Blockchain technology is powering a growing wave of innovation. Businesses and governments around the world are using blockchains to make banking more efficient, connect with their customers, and investigate criminal cases. As adoption of blockchain technology grows, more and more organizations seek access to all this ecosystem has to offer. That’s where Chainalysis comes in. We provide complete knowledge of what’s happening on blockchains through our data, services, and solutions. With Chainalysis, organizations can navigate blockchains safely and with confidence.
The Revenue Operations team are experts at removing barriers, enabling growth, and ensuring our revenue organization has the right framework to move at the speed of progress.
Systems Operations supports our Revenue Operations’ initiatives to develop and deploy system enhancements optimizing processes and performance of the Revenue organization
Our ideal Systems Operations Specialist is data-driven, curious, creative, and able to move quickly with minimal supervision on high impact projects.
Priorities in your first year include:
- Provide comprehensive operational support for Chainalysis’ Salesforce instance and related third-party application integrations
- Offer Salesforce subject matter expertise and guidance to Revenue and Revenue Operations teams
- Partner with Revenue process and program owners at all levels to gather business requirements, define impact, and assess risk for Salesforce initiatives
- Liaise between business teams and Business Systems to identify the best solution to meet the business need(s)
- Find opportunities for process optimization, process redesign, or development of new process / policies
- Have been a key driver of fiscal year sales planning and assignment processes
- Have developed operational measurements to identify business process issues and provide recommendations and solutions to business challenges
- Utilize Salesforce Help, Trailhead, and Trailblazer Community to maximize Chainalysis’ CRM solutions
- Manage the tech stack of the Revenue organization. Own the recommendation, selection, and deployment of new technologies and tools to scale the Revenue organization
- Identify bottlenecks and collaborate with leadership/enablement to proactively unblock growth
- Build key documentation – Functional Requirements, Process Flows, Use Cases, and User-Acceptance Test Scripts
- Maintain frequent communication across Revenue organizations to ensure alignment on changes to Salesforce
- Coordinate with Revenue Operations, Enablement & Communications to assess training and communication needs ensuring acceptance and adoption of upcoming changes
- Strong working knowledge of the tools we use (or similar) to run the business and the ability to quickly learn and optimize new technologies.
- Proven track record of developing and implementing and driving operations process efficiencies, effective policies, and enabling better practice
- Strong Salesforce reporting, dash boarding, and workflow skills including:
- Account Team, Territory Assignment, Sales and Role Hierarchies
- Account, Opportunity, and CPQ Objects
- Third-Party Application Integration
- Experience working directly with and supporting a revenue team
- Operational project or program leadership with a focus on User Experience and Functional Requirements
- Understanding of sales user experience and processes (and saas / software sales is helpful)
- Business insight, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; across multiple channels
- Ability to effectively use active listening skills to understand other’s needs
- Demonstrated ability to translate technical content to general audiences
- Ability to lead concurrent projects and drive initiatives in a cross-functional environment
- Start-up mentality, comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Microsoft Office and GSuite experience
- BA/BS degree or equivalent/equivalent work experience preferred
- Grit, analytical, persistent, and ambitious with a growth mindset
- Curiosity to learn and adapt to dynamic research, development, and industry knowledge
Technologies we use (experience not required):
- Salesforce, Clari, Fullcast, G-Suite, CB Insights, Gong, Salesloft
FOR US POSITIONS ONLY:
This job listing may cover more than one job level. To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base salary ranges for all United States based job listings. We set standard base salary ranges for all roles based on function, level, and location, benchmarked against technology companies. Individual pay decisions are based on a number of factors, including qualifications for the role, relevant work experience, skillset, internal equity, and other factors, consistent with applicable law. The salary range for this position is dependent on where you live within the United States. Chainalysis maintains two pay zones: Zone 1 includes team members in the New York City metro area and team members in the San Francisco Bay Area. Zone 2 encompasses all other parts of the United States. The salary ranges are:
Zone 1: $150,000 – $195,000 – $240,000
Zone 2: $131,000 – $170,000 – $209,000
Base salary is just one part of our total rewards package which additionally includes equity, performance bonus or commissions for eligible roles, and competitive benefits. This position is ineligible for visa sponsorship.
At Chainalysis, we help government agencies, cryptocurrency businesses, and financial institutions track and investigate illicit activity on the blockchain, allowing them to engage confidently with cryptocurrency. We take care of our people with great benefits, professional development opportunities, and fun.
You belong here.
At Chainalysis, we believe that diversity of experience and thought makes us stronger. With both customers and employees around the world, we are committed to ensuring our team reflects the unique communities around us. Some of the ways we’re ensuring we keep learning are an internal Diversity Committee, Days of Reflection throughout the year including International Women’s Day, Harvey Milk Day, World Humanitarian Day, and UN International Migrants Day, and a commitment to continue revisiting and reevaluating our diversity culture.
We encourage applicants across any race, ethnicity, gender/gender expression, age, spirituality, ability, experience and more. Additionally, if you need any accommodations to make our interview process more accessible to you due to a disability, don't hesitate to let us know. You can learn more here. We can’t wait to meet you.
By submitting this application, I consent to and authorize Chainalysis to contact my former employers, and any and all other persons and organizations for information bearing upon my qualifications for employment. I further authorize the listed employers, schools and personal references to give Chainalysis (without further notice to me) any and all information about my previous employment and education, along with other pertinent information they may have, and hereby waive any actions which I may have against either party(ies) for providing a reference. I understand any future employment will be contingent on the Company receiving satisfactory employment references.