Insurance… sounds slow, old-fashioned, and unexciting. Exactly. Insurance is broken, and it's failing fast-moving, innovative startups.
Vouch is a new, technology-first insurance company backed with $160M in funding from world-class investors. Like Stripe for payments or Brex for credit cards, Vouch is creating the go-to business insurance for high-growth companies.
We're doing this by making insurance fast, responsive, and focused on our customers -high growth and innovative companies. Instead of printed PDF applications and week-long waits, Vouch is building new technology to solve real problems, writing policies that actually cover relevant startup scenarios, and designing simple experiences in an otherwise frustrating industry.
What does a work environment look like at Vouch?
Vouch is a Virtual First Workplace with office locations in SF, Chicago, and NYC. This role can be based anywhere in the U.S as long as you can work our Vouch core collaboration hours (8:30 am-2:30 pm Pacific Time).
You’ll be the first revenue operations hire to support our Scale team, formed to acquire and serve companies from Series B through IPO and beyond. We need someone that wants to solve challenging problems and make their solutions come to life. Do you embrace the builder mentality? Are you a process enthusiast who’s constantly on the hunt to improve? We are looking for a Revenue Operations Associate to drive the efficiency of our Scale processes, increase the effectiveness of our sellers and provide a stellar experience to our customers as they scale. This is a great role for you if you like to roll up your sleeves, dig into challenges with an analytical mindset and execute in a fast-paced environment to make your vision a reality.
We also put a premium on Operations at Vouch. Leadership understands the value and importance and as a result, provides a seat at the table. You will have a voice and it will matter!
Why should you join our team and Vouch?
Not only is this an exciting new team where you will have the ability to drive real impact on our operational scalability, but Vouch is also backed with $160M from leading investors like SVB Capital, Ribbit Capital, and Index Ventures, among others. We are the preferred insurance provider to customers of Silicon Valley Bank, Brex, Carta, and WeWork. We’re a quickly growing startup that believes in transparency and acknowledgment with our team members and cultivating a values-driven company. Our values are “Put People First,” “Listen, Challenge, and Grow,” “Face challenges head-on and win as a team,” and “Serve clients with integrity and excellence.”
- Help define the Scale roadmap through partnerships with Scale leadership
- Full cycle pipeline reporting and analytics/trends
- Capture and track forecasts
- Own all KPI dashboards and reports for managers and reps
- Point person for all Scale operational issues and requests
- Identify process and tool improvements
- Represent the Scale sales and success teams in system and process design meetings
- Consult on and assemble process and tool documentation and training materials
- Deliver trainings, involving SMEs where needed
- Measure the success and adoption of all activities delivered
- Collaborate across Rev Ops to ensure consistency and alignment of concepts and initiatives
- You have 3+ years in a sales or revenue operations and/or process improvement role in a similarly scaling Saas, Consulting, Insurtech, or technology company
- Strong change management skills
- Deep understanding of key sales performance drivers
- You have strong execution skills, with the ability to consistently meet timelines and operate from a sense of urgency, even through ambiguity or change
- Analytically focused, with the ability to work in snowflake (SQL environment) a plus
- Proficient in SFDC, Gong, Salesloft (or equivalent), and other sales-driven platforms
- You are experienced in developing and enhancing new processes or systems
- You have a demonstrated ability to dive into and understand complex topics quickly
- You enjoy solving problems and can translate high-level goals into executional plans
- You are an excellent communicator, both verbal and written
- You are an effective, values-first collaborator
Vouch provides a number of benefits to help you bring your best self to work:
- Competitive compensation and equity packages
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Parental leave
- Flexible vacation time (Unlimited PTO)
- Wellness allowance ($80/month)
- Technology allowance ($100/month)
- Monthly Doordash credits ($80/month)
Vouch believes in putting our people first, and building a diverse team is at the front of everything that we do. We welcome people from different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and ranges of abilities. We are an equal opportunity employer and celebrate the diversity of our growing team.
If you require a reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to email@example.com. #LI-Remote