Revenue Operations Analyst
Evolv Technology Waltham, Massachusetts, United States Full-time 2022-07-27
Are you passionate about process and being a part of a fast-growing business? Evolv’s Revenue Operations team is looking for an experienced and process-oriented Analyst to partner with the Revenue Organization to enhance its effectiveness, productivity, and business impact.
This position will report to the Senior Director of Revenue Operations and can be based out of our headquarters location in Waltham, remote, or hybrid.
What you will do:
- Partner with the Revenue Organization to ensure business processes are aligned across systems and functions
- Design and streamline business processes and workflows to scale with the Revenue Organization and align with corporate strategy
- Collaborate cross-functionally with other internal teams to ensure workflow efficiencies
- Drive actionable analytics through reporting and dashboards
- Data management and governance strategy
- Business process documentation
What is the leadership like for this role? What is the structure and culture of the team?
- You will be joining the Revenue Operations Team. The 5+ person team is comprised of 2 other analysts and one coordinator and sits in the Customer Experience and Revenue organization.
- The team culture is one based on building trust, collaboration, on-going development through kindness, authenticity, courage, drive and fun!
What you will bring:
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or Revenue Operations
- Proven track record building and enhancing organizational processes
- Strong experience with Salesforce CRMs and its modules: Sales Cloud, CPQ, Service Cloud, TableauCRM, Communities
- Strong understanding of sales methodologies, processes, and behaviors
- Understanding of BI Platforms and data modeling
- Understanding of Salesforce integrations with various platforms (ERP, marketing automation, AWS, etc)
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Creative problem solving and solutions
- Project management
- Strong communication skills
- Multitasking skills, ability to balance projects and ad hoc requests for technical assistance
- Ability to work with sales executives and cross-functionally with various teams
- Time management and prioritization
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to take initiative and ownership
- Team player
- Strong, proactive work ethic
If you want to solve one of the most difficult issues of our time and save lives doing it, you want to work at Evolv. We are passionate, knowing that what we do and how we do it can affect life or death situations for our customers. At Evolv, you will have unparalleled exposure to all aspects of our business, working with a talented team that shares our vision for a safer world. If you are inspired by invention and gain satisfaction from seeing how your work impacts the bigger picture, Evolv will be a great fit.
- Equity is an important component of every compensation package
- Flexible work environment
- Unique culture
- Medical and dental insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited vacation policy
- $300 per quarter to spend on the perks that are most meaningful to you
Evolv Technology (“Evolv”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected by law in the locations where we operate. Evolv will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Evolv is committed to offering an inclusive and accessible experience for all job seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation as part of the job application process, please connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Evolv Technology requires all employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, religious belief, or other legally recognized reasons that prevents them from being vaccinated.