At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the country in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We have an immediate opening for a Revenue Enablement Specialist, this is an ideal role for a seasoned revenue-focused individual looking to dive into the world of enablement. We are a rapidly growing organization and this role is pivotal to the success of our front-line teams. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Enablement, you will assist in developing and sustaining solutions that make our Go-To-Market strategy more effective and efficient. This is a results-driven position that requires previous experience working with revenue departments. You will be involved in continuous improvement, training, processes, tools adoption, and onboarding management to enable increased engagement and effectiveness for our Go-To-Market teams. Experience with data-driven solutions and LMS management is a plus to ensure sellers are equipped and able to effectively execute their roles with expanding product offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrated ability to drive analytical insights into program results.
- Build upon our training program to support a best-in-class sales and account management onboarding program.
- Dedicated reporting and analysis for Revenue Enablement programs that deliver strategic level insights on revenue-based teams and individuals.
- Work with leadership to understand gaps in content that support our revenue teams and management content curation.
- Design and deliver courses as needed to support revenue-producing teams.
Who You Are
- 3+ years of combined sales/account management and enablement experience
- Strong proficiency with enablement tools such as SFDC and Salesloft
- Experience building sales readiness programs that ensure remote sellers are equipped and able to effectively execute their roles.
- Ability to work with data and provide insights on performance metrics
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, delivering quantifiable impact on company revenue
- Highly detailed oriented with the ability to be self-directed
- Ability to balance strategic work with rolling up your sleeves to execute
- Bias for Action — We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner — Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning — We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor — Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.