At Instawork, we’re driven by our vision to create economic opportunity for local businesses and skilled hourly professionals in communities around the world. With a growing number of hub cities across the country in the U.S., Canada, India, and beyond, we’re looking for top talent to help rapidly scale our high-tech and high-touch labor marketplace. Our accomplished and dedicated team is passionate about our mission and committed to crafting revolutionary products, all with the backing of our world-class investors, including Benchmark, Spark Capital, Craft Ventures, Greylock Capital, Y Combinator, and more!
We have an immediate opening for a Revenue Enablement Manager with a proven track record of success within enablement to join our rapidly growing organization. Reporting to the Head of Revenue Enablement, this role serves as a critical member of the Go-To-Market team and will be responsible for liaising with Product and Marketing teams to ensure success across front-line segments to meet company objectives. This is a results-driven position that requires previous experience working with revenue departments. This person will help define the scope and strategy for communication with product updates across our revenue-based departments. Experience with LMS implementation and end-to-end execution of enablement programs is a plus to ensure sellers are equipped and able to effectively execute their roles with expanding product offerings.
What You’ll Do
- Demonstrated ability to design enablement strategies and drive analytical insights into program results
- Build upon our training program to support a best-in-class sales and account management program
- Implement and Manage LMS/enablement systems or other organizational tools
- Partner with Revenue Operations, Revenue Analytics & Insights, GTM Business Systems, and Marketing/Sales/CS/Buyer/Product leaders to prioritize training and enablement needs
- Partner with Sales and Account Management leadership to identify productivity gaps & prioritize work on key initiatives
- Build a world-class team of enablement professionals and inspire them to do their best work
- Work closely with Product and Marketing teams to support new product launches
- Actively participate in strategic decision-making around the direction and execution of highest level revenue objectives
Who You Are
- 5+ years of combined sales/account management and enablement experience
- Built and led Enablement programs with an elite SaaS company operating at scale (at least 100 reps)
- Implemented product-focused training programs in a fast-paced environment
- Experience building sales readiness programs that ensure remote sellers are equipped and able to effectively execute their roles
- Implemented or managed an LMS and ability to work with data
- Consistent track record of exceptional performance, delivering quantifiable impact on company revenue
- Highly detailed oriented with the ability to be self-directed
- Ability to balance strategic work with rolling up your sleeves to execute.
- Bias for Action — We are a growing team and an evolving product. We want a team of do’ers to drive the company forward, even if it means making decisions with incomplete information or being wrong.
- Act Like an Owner — Treat this company as though it is your own. Execute on the fundamentals, and act creatively to drive growth. Your ability to drive impact in any part of our company is only limited by your courage and conviction, not your job title.
- Always Be Learning — We are changing an entire industry. We strive to learn from each other and get better each day, week, and month, so that our team’s learnings can compound and we can all improve, together.
- Empathy, Trust, Candor — Empathy for our business partners and professionals means we put ourselves in their shoes. Empathy for our colleagues means we are always upfront and honest with each other, which comes from trust.