Life at aptihealth
Backed by $70M in funding from world-class investors including Takeda Digital Ventures, Pivotal Life Sciences and Vista, the aptihealth team is comprised of health care, data science and technology experts passionate about transforming behavioral healthcare. aptihealth is a digital technology platform with an affiliated medical group that makes it easier for people to access speedy high quality mental health care at the right place and right time. The technology and provider group reach people who need care, connect, follow and demonstrate improved outcomes.
Everything we do at aptihealth is centered on our mission to revolutionize care and to ensure that the millions of people who need and deserve it have access to it. As a curious and collaborative teammate, someone excited about tackling the hard problems in healthcare and technology, you will play a key role in making that mission a reality. Together, we’ll create and innovate transformative behavioral healthcare – for millions of people.
For more information, visit www.aptihealth.com.
The Nurse Triage team at AptiHealth is pivotal to the success of our Medication Management program and provides a backbone of support to our Prescribers. The Registered Nurse will assist with implementing providers’ orders, administer and coordinate medications, procedures and special tests, and document treatment as required by company policy and local/state/federal rules and regulations as directed by the Clinical Director.
The RN will order, interpret, and evaluate diagnostic tests to identify and assess patients’ conditions. They will assess and evaluate patients’ needs for, and responses to, care rendered. The Triage Nurse will also be responsible for taking live calls from members who are calling into the front office with urgent medical/medication related questions. In some cases the RN Triage Nurse will be responding to a queue of patient incoming questions and responding in accordance with service level agreements. This role will work closely with the prescriber team within the AptiHealth Medical Group to provide high quality care to each AptiHealth patient.
- Work with new patients to orient them to the patient experience and collect needed documentation or answer questions around AptiHealth’s Medication Management Programs.
- Triage incoming phone calls and electronic communications; providing information and direction to patients and escalating as necessary to the appropriate care team member.
- Maintain patient records, records statistics and conducts research as deemed necessary by patient needs. Compile reports concerning care.
- Care coordination for AptiHealth’s referring partners
- Collaborate with care team to identify patients’ needs and help to develop plan to meet these needs including but not limited to:
- Perform patient medical review and gather additional medical history information as necessary.
- Monitor patient health through observing and assessing records, symptoms, and reactions to treatment and care.
- Assess and evaluate patients’ needs for, and response to, care and medication rendered
- Successful completion of an accredited nursing program, Master’s degree preferred
- Must be currently licensed as a Registered Nurse in New York
- Experience in behavioral healthcare a plus
- Strong computer skills and experience with Electronic Medical Record systems
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- Paid time-off
aptihealth, inc. is a behavioral health engagement company that seamlessly integrates physical and behavioral healthcare. Our platform connects medical providers, behavioral health specialists and patients with our proprietary assessment and treatment management protocols to get and keep patients healthier faster. aptihealth’s structured therapy programs are centered on its proprietary 15 Life Domain Clinical Framework© that efficiently provides collaborative care teams with the most thorough understanding of a patient’s behavioral health needs. The aptihealth platform connects patients and their care teams with licensed behavioral health specialists who provide 90-day and extended care therapy by phone or video supported by an easy-to-use consumer friendly digital experience. The aptihealth program is evidenced to get individuals into therapy faster and clinically proven to improve both behavioral and medical outcomes while lowering overall cost. aptihealth’s investors include Hudson River Capital Holdings, KASA Investments and Timber IV.
At aptihealth, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our team, products and community. aptihealth is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by contacting us.