Regional VP Sales LATAM & iNow- (REMOTE OPTION- USA- East Coast preferred)
Guidewire Software United States - Remote Full-time
- Proactive development of existing and new business customers in assigned territory.
- Build and maintain relationships with key decision makers both technical and business focused within prospects and existing clients.
- Develop territory planning, pipeline management, and account development.
- Run post-sale client relationships to maximize product extension sales to existing customers
- Lead and undertake Sales activities from initial contact until sale closure.
- Arrange and lead technical and functional presentations to clients, in conjunction with product specialists and professional services.
- Maintain a proven knowledge of the Company’s underlying technology, the range of existing products and consulting services.
- Prepare detailed quotations and proposals that fully meet client expectations, as well as minimizing risk to the company. Follow Company procedures for quotation review.
- Present regular detailed reports to Management regarding Sales and Marketing activities and success rates.
- Represent the Company at trade shows, conferences, industry meetings and other avenues to initiate sales of the Company’s products
- Analyze competitor activities and provide feedback into marketing strategies and product development.
- Ability to hire and lead a Sales Team and empower them.
- Consistent track record (12-15+ years) of selling complex core enterprise applications into an industry vertical (ideally General Insurance). Industry Verticals include Insurance, Banking, Telecom, Industrial, Pharmaceuticals, Retail, Finance/Accounting.
- A high level of energy and dedication, proven ability to build and close opportunities within a defined territory.
- Interest and desire to learn about new business areas – the business of general insurers, such that they can engage in cogent face to face discussions with business leaders.
- Track record biased towards winning new name business, the role is 70% new business, 30% add-on sales
- Comfortable with complex sales with multiple decision makers / influencers.
- Validated ability to tie client business needs / plans to the solution proposed in a compelling manner.
- Be able to demonstrate a proactive nature, somebody who makes things happen – reluctant to take no for an answer.
- Somebody who thinks through the situation draws up a series of potential actions and then executes the best option.
- Understands the impact, benefit, and cost structure to the customer of large core solution projects.
- Understanding of enterprise technology and the key challenges facing CIOs / CTOs at client firms.
- Be able to strike the right level of persistence at differing levels throughout a prospective client organization.
- Fit in comfortably into a team environment, the multi-faceted nature of the opportunities requires strong collaboration.
- Experience of working with strategic partners and system integrator
- Experience in Sales Team management
- Reporting to the GVP Sales Amer East, Canada, Latam and iNow
- Six (6) direct report ( 3 for Latam and 3 for iNow)
- Territory will focus on Latin America, Central America, Caribbean and iNow
- iNow is targeted to P&C Carriers under $200 M in DWP in USA only
- Territory will include P&C Insurance Carrier which make up the TAM (Total Addressable Market) and be measured by total reported DWP.
- Travel for this role will be expected at 60%, typically Monday and Friday in the office and T-W-Th with clients in the field supporting your Territory, subject to the lifting of travel restrictions related to Covid or other similar pandemic restrictions.
- Annual sales quota will be set prior to the start of the Fiscal Year and be a portion of the global sales target and your quota will be distributed to your sellers.
- Selling Guidewire Cloud Platform (GWCP) and InsuranceSuite to the Latam market
- Selling iNow (Insurance Now formerly ISCS) to the Tier 4 and Tier 5 Carriers in the USA while working with the Core Team.
- Must fit in culturally with the Guidewire core values of Integrity, Collegiality and Rationality.
- Tri-Lingual- (English, Spanish & Portuguese Fluency)