Teaching kids to think critically and communicate effectively has never been more important, and NoRedInk helps students become better writers in more than 60% of middle and high schools in the U.S. We're looking for an exceptionally organized, personable, and collaborative professional to provide operational support to our candidates, recruiters and hiring teams as a Recruiting Coordinator.
As the Recruiting Coordinator, you’ll be integral to our recruitment practice and help fuel NoRedInk’s growth. This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for an entry-level role in talent acquisition or human resources, as you’ll be learning from a team of experienced and very collaborative recruiters and HR professionals that would love to see you grow in your career at NoRedInk.
In this role, you will:
- Own all operational aspects of our multi-step interview process, including scheduling interviews, communicating logistics to both hiring teams and candidates, ensuring a seamless process
- Facilitate a delightful candidate experience by working with candidates to get their interviews scheduled in a timely manner, providing detailed confirmations and communications
- Maintain positive candidate momentum by driving the interview and recruitment processes forward and working with a sense of urgency
- Collaborate with the Head of Talent Acquisition, recruiters and hiring managers to improve recruiting process and efficiencies
- Build and maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers and interviewers, and work with them to ensure timely scorecard submissions
- Manage third party job boards and their integration with Greenhouse
- Assist with a variety of ad hoc projects as needed: creating and posting jobs, reviewing resumes, assisting with onboarding new employees, etc.
- Currently reside in Mountain or Pacific time zone
- 0.5 – 1 year of operational/administrative experience in a fast paced environment (internships will count!)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- You have a strong sense of what good customer experiences look like, and will consistently strive to provide excellent service to candidates
- You have very strong attention to detail and take pride in ensuring you get things right
- You can juggle multiple projects, prioritize effectively, and work with minimal guidance
- You have strong written communication skills
- You are flexible and can adjust your priorities based on changing needs
- You’re pretty tech savvy: you know your way around G Suite, Zoom (or another video conferencing systems), and a variety of other programs
- You want to make a difference at a small, mission-driven company
Bonus points it you have…
- Proficiency in Greenhouse, or any ATS
- Curious about a career in Talent Acquisition or Human Resources
- Prior recruiting coordinator experience
What NoRedInk Offers:
- A competitive salary and equity package in a high-growth, well-funded startup with massive traction
- Excellent health, vision, and dental benefits (U.S. Only)
- A remote-first culture that allows for flexible hours (We were big on remote before COVID!)
- A relaxed and flexible PTO policy and paid parental leave
- 401(k) (U.S. Only)
- LinkedIn Learning subscription with unlimited access to thousands of expert-led online courses
- Team retreats and events to connect with fun, talented coworkers
- Consistent modeling of our company’s core values
- The ability to help millions of students and teachers and address a critical societal need
NoRedInk helps students in over 60% of US school districts become better writers. Our deeply engaging, adaptive curriculum personalizes exercises to kids' interests, guides them through the writing process with instructional support, and boosts their skills through targeted practice. Students have completed over 10 billion exercises on our site, and our mission is to help all students harness the power of the written word.
NoRedInk is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re committed to building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce.
*Note: Agencies or other third-party recruiters may not submit unsolicited candidate resumes or their information to any NoRedInk employee, including a NoRedInk Recruiter, unless a contract is signed and you are given permission by the Talent Acquisition team to work on a job opening.