What you’ll do
In a few words…
Abarca is igniting a revolution in healthcare. We built our company on the belief that with smarter technology we are redefining pharmacy benefits, but this is just the beginning.
As our Data & Report Analyst – Rebates your job is to interpret pharmaceutical manufacturer rebates contracts. This includes all aspects of the contract, from formulary compliance to system capabilities, billing, reconciliation, disputes, and allocation of payments for Rebates.
Aside from analyzing rebates invoices to manufacturer companies, you will also analyze contractual terms for billing, generate reconciliations and help designing tools to ensure the accuracy and completeness of data related to rebates billing cycle. The process will include reporting for external or internal users.
The fundamentals for the job…
- Generate, review, analyze, and send out rebates reporting to external/ internal clients, manufacturer companies related to pharmacy and medical rebates for Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid line of business.
- Analyze and resolve discrepancies between reports and data.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills are required.
- Perform assessment and communicate critical information gathered by the reporting tools, (It’s not just paying attention to the details, it’s being able to make inferences from said details).
- Assist in preparation of monthly management reports, accompanying schedules, worksheets and narratives, and quarterly and annual regulatory filings.
- Assist with special projects and provide support on all company audits related to rebates processes and reporting regulations.
- Ad-hoc financial reports for clients and partners, as needed.
- Reporting/Querying testing, development, and validation.
- Works with rebates team and technical resources to identify and address data quality issues when they arise.
- Verify the completeness, timeliness, and accuracy of data.
- Recommend establishment of new or modified reporting methods and procedures to improve report content, completeness of information and collaborate with automation processes.
- Interacts with internal and external members to accomplish goals.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Ability to work both independently and participate as a member of a cross-functional team.
- Willingness to learn new technology.
What you’re made of
The bold requirements…
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field. (In lieu of a degree, equivalent relevant work experience may be considered).
- 2+ years of professional experience with SQL and reporting tools (i.e., Microsoft BI, Tableau, QlikView).
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Excel.
- Experience with designing, reporting, and delivering analytical solutions would make us very happy
- Knowledge of PBM, Health Care, and Insurance would be wonderful.
- You think strategically, critically, and analytically. You’re at your best working in teams and bring out the best in others. You can be counted on to be accountable. Moreover, you also have excellent presentation abilities, strong problem-solving skills, freaky attention to detail, and laser focus on customer service. And we like you.
- Computer proficiency.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written, bilingual fluency English/Spanish is a nice to have but not required.
Nice to have…
- Experience in healthcare industry, claims processing, Commercial, Medicare and Medicaid line of business and Pharmacy claims processing and data interchange.
- Rebates Systems would be a plus.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in the finance field.
- Must be able to access and navigate each department at the organization’s facilities.
- Sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing.
That something extra we´d love to see…
- Eager to learn and further develop
The above description is not intended to limit the scope of the job or to exclude other duties not mentioned. It is not a final set of specifications for the position. It’s simply meant to give readers an idea of what the role entails
Abarca Health LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and participates in E-Verify. “Applicant must be a United States’ citizen. Abarca Health LLC does not this time currently sponsor employment visas”
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against on the basis of gender, race/ethnicity, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, or other protected group status.