Inside Real Estate is a fast-growing, profitable, privately-held company and a technology leader in the real estate industry. In an industry where fluctuation is often the norm, we don’t merely adapt. We create. We innovate. We lead. We discover solutions to new challenges and make something remarkable. We are on a mission to simplify workflows for Real Estate companies around the country, and we are looking to add to our team.
Good candidates for a Back Office Implementation Specialist role at Inside Real Estate thrive in an energetic, fast-paced environment. If you excel in mathematics or accounting, and enjoy figuring out logic puzzles, then we bet you have the right skills for this role. CORE Back Office is a Real Estate Commission Management Platform. The CORE Back Office Implementation Specialist will manage the setup, account configuration and launch processes for new and returning customers on one or more of Inside Real Estate’s products. The primary product implementation for this position will be CORE Back Office and kvCORE, but may also include CORE Listing Machine and CORE Present products.
- Diligent customer communication through phone calls, text messages, and emails, to ensure information is submitted in a timely manner
- Scheduling client calls via Zoom
- Hold detailed Platform Setup calls via Zoom to review account information and assist client in setting up commission plans, review account settings, demonstrate the process of adding agents onto the account, and discuss remaining steps required before launch
- Confirm that all required customer setup steps are completed prior to launch.
- Review and maintain the customer subscription in the company CRM to verify all information is complete and accurate.
- Manage assigned projects
- Communicate progress and challenges that arise to your manager
- Meet and exceed goals set for the position
- Additional projects and duties may also apply.
CORE Back Office Specific Skills & Qualifications:
- Familiarity with Real Estate Brokerage Commissions Plans is a big plus!
- Basic accounting skills/ background. Specifically, understanding the difference between credits and debits for accounting and how they affect income reporting.
- Understanding 1099 employees and taxes.
- Problem-solving – ability to take basic information and figure out how to enter it into the system.
- Deductive Reasoning- figure out a logical solution to a situation (accounting logic), and interpret something without having all of the information.
- Strong passion for numbers, formulas, spreadsheets, and process
- Developing new skills and becoming a deep subject matter expert in Inside Real Estate’s back office commissions and accounting platform
- Connecting to and working with 3rd party partners
- Helping find solutions to our customers’ toughest technical and business questions
- Owning onboarding project, from start to finish
- Basic Technical/ computer skills- ability to drill down into technical issues.
- Listening/ communication skills- ability to understand what the client is attempting to accomplish, build it into the system and explain the solution in a way the client can understand it.
General Skills & Qualifications:
- Logical problem-solving abilities
- CRM (Salesforce) experience
- Attention to detail
- Strong focus on deadlines
- Superior and professional communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Excel
- Understanding of the Real Estate Industry
- Basic knowledge of QuickBooks
At Inside Real Estate enjoy:
- Small company feel, with big company growth, support and stability
- Competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, and great benefits including: Medical, Dental, Vision, HSA, FSA, 401k Retirement Savings, voluntary benefits, paid time off and paid holidays
- 401K Employer Matching
- Company paid Parental Leave
- A focus on driving top results in a fun environment
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- Potential to work in a remote setting
- Exciting/energetic work environment and fun, creative culture
We believe that the unique contributions of all Insiders is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone’s perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
If you are hired, and your position demands business travel &/or meeting/working at an office location, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. Please do not reveal any information about your vaccination status at this time.