Ready to make an impact in the world and do what you were born to do?
We know that you have dreams, goals, and passions that set your soul on fire. You are on this earth for a reason.
At Hadley Designs, we make filling customers’ lives with beautiful and inspiring things easy. With hundreds of products to choose from, we help our customers create a beautiful and inspiring environment to help them become their best selves.
That’s where you come in as our Quality Control and Project Execution Specialist
The Quality Control and Project Execution Specialist upholds Hadley Designs’ high project standards and gives every completed task a quality check review verifying that all processes and guidelines have been completed with zero defects. You communicate with team members to help them fully understand expectations and improve accuracy in all tasks.
In this role, you will serve as a Quality Control monitor, a motivator, and an educator taking mistakes and turning them into teachable moments to help the team reach its goals. You will also assist the project manager in initiating, organizing, and maintaining all the project documentation, systems, and tools. This role is very critical in ensuring smooth project delivery.
What Success Looks Like:
You are meeting all deadlines without sacrificing accuracy. Your Manager is happy with your performance. Team members are moving through projects quickly and accurately, following Hadley Designs’ standards and best practices. People like working with you.
- Consistent, positive feedback from supervisor(s), fellow team members, customers, and other departments and individuals interacted with
- Feedback on deliverables submitted for QA is given in a timely manner, such that no business day is wasted and tasks FOR REVIEW become idle
- Customers see the correct information on the listings and receive defect-free products.
Primary Objectives 20% BIG ROCKS – These must be done first and at all costs.
- Ensure that all product designs are free from spelling errors, design mistakes, etc
- Verify that each task output has followed the SOPs & guidelines provided.
Regular Work Activities 80% – These must be done ongoing daily/weekly after the BIG ROCKS are complete.
- Assist project manager in project tasks and documentation.
- Identify and develop solutions to correct and avoid recurring project defects
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming task outputs and train team members to implement solutions
- Track, report, and communicate progress and issues
- Review all task deliverables and check to make sure that they align with Hadley Designs’ standards before being published on Amazon
- Review requirements, specifications, and guideline documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Process Improvement. Review and approve process documentation and identify ways to make processes more efficient with fewer defects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate quality control and testing activities.
- Help administer ClickUp tasks related to quality management
- Stay current on Amazon listing rules & policies
- Stay up to date with Hadley Designs project management tools, processes, and procedures
Key Skills – What behavioral traits, attitudes, and skills are required?
Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, increase turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly, to provide quality service
- Excellent spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Ability to use experience to analyze data to drive root cause elimination and process improvement
- Learning based
- Service-based attitude
- Proven ability to succeed
- Growth focused
- Attention to detail: ability to spot all major and minor defects and imperfections in the final product designs, print-ready PDF files, and product copy
- Defect tracking and reporting
- Document Management
- Project Reporting & Task Management
- Google Suite (Google Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail, Calendar)
- ClickUp (or other similar project management tool)
- Airtable (or other similar database)
- Good understanding of Amazon listings standards and requirements is a plus
Role Requirements: Experience, Training, and Education; What prior work and life experience will help the person in this role succeed? (Education, industry-specific, sales, administrative, management, customer-service)
- Test and Quality Management
- Process Documentation
- Knowledge of Lean Six Sigma methodologies
- Risk, Issue, and Problem Management
- Previous Project Management Office (PMO) experience is a plus
- Someone who seeks out issues and owns driving solutions to them, while keeping all resources informed of progress
- A proactive learner and able to demonstrate exceptional deductive reasoning skills
- Eager to learn new skills
- Comfortable in different roles, sometimes supporting, sometimes leading.
- Work independently in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment.
- High level of personal accountability
- History of “owning” the job and never ever giving the job back
- Remote Work
- Flexible Time
- Paid training
- Access to Proprietary Information
- Join a team of exceptional individuals across the globe with management level experience
- Virtual Company Team Building Activities