Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The base salary range for this role is $108,000 per year to $238,000 per year, depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This role is eligible for the Fanatics Betting and Gaming annual bonus program and an equity award. *Salary range is listed in USD; ranges will change based on country of residence.
In addition to the base, bonus, and equity, full-time employees are eligible for Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, paid time off, and other benefits like GymPass, Pet Insurance, Family Care Benefits, Free Shipt deliveries, and more. We’ll also give you $500 to set up your home office!
For information about our benefits, please visit https://benefitsatfanatics.com/.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer III at Fanatics Betting & Gaming (FBG), you are here to start a project with strategic significance and high exposure. In this initiative, we will tackle some of the most intriguing problems in software quality assurance and build highly scalable solutions for customer-facing software. This role requires deep technical expertise, excellent leadership skills, and the ability to hit the ground running.
- You will own and drive the quality of features and launching them to our customers through the SDLC
- You will also work with groups such as Product Management, UX designers and Compliance teams to understand customer usage models and develop test plans and suites that approximate real-world environments and regression tests driving the software development process toward quality-centric methodologies.
- You will develop automated tests to help fasten testing cycles and release faster to our customers. In this role, you will be responsible to deliver manual/automated solutions to test customer facing features.
- Must be open to occasional travel to Fanatics Betting & Gaming offices and other locations for conferences, events, meetings, and team-building activities
- You will implement process improvements and drive quality to left to prevent defects
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- 4+ years of experience working as a Quality Engineer
- Experience in manual grey-box and white-box testing
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools.
- Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools, with demonstrated QA experience in an SDET or QAE role.
- Knowledge on testing frameworks and automation experience
- Reporting skills, proficient in creating status reports based on automation results
- Shows creativity and initiative to improve product coverage and effectiveness
- Experience working closely with development and business teams to communicate impacts and to understand business requirements.
- Experience with Android, iOS or other mobile application development or testing
- Strong organizational skills and demonstrated ability to track multiple test executions simultaneously and synthesize results.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Experience with API automation testing, including unit test automation frameworks
- Drive clarify in an ambiguous environment.
If you possess some of these skills but not all of them, we still encourage you to apply!