At Zotec Partners, our People make it happen.
Transforming the healthcare industry isn’t easy. But when you build a team like the one we have, that goal can become a reality. Our accomplishments can’t happen without our extraordinary people – those across the country who make up our diverse Zotec family and help make this company a best place to work.
Over 25 years ago, we started Zotec with a clear purpose, to make a difference by improving the way that healthcare works for everyone. Today we are more than 1000 employees strong, and we continue to use our incredible talent and energy to bring that purpose to life.
We’re seeking a Provider Enrollment Manager to join us.
As a Provider Enrollment Manager, you will manage and coordinate the daily workflow of Provider Enrollment staff. This includes the timely completion of complex government and commercial payer enrollment application for all states. The Provider Enrollment Manager is expected to provide guidance to employees by promoting teamwork, professionalism and outstanding service.
What you’ll do:
- Manage the Provider Enrollment team to meet or exceed key performance indicators, help team prioritize work
- Responsible for the timely completion of complex government and commercial payer enrollment applications for all states
- Monitor the overall performance of team
- Update and maintain all necessary documents for assigned clients and providers
- Communicate credentialing related claims issues to client service managers, clients and providers
- Train/retrain staff, ensuring compliance with defined processes
- Assist staff with processes, enrollment questions and problem solving
- Frequent reporting review & distribution
- Manages team’s time-off to ensure full team coverage
- Collaborate with staff, clients, client services and other operations team members on complex issues
- Participate in client implementations and post implementations
- Process integration, training and implementation with new hires and existing staff
- Other duties as assigned
What you’ll bring to Zotec:
- High School Diploma or equivalent education and experience. Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- 2-4 years of provider enrollment and/or payer credentialing experience; leadership experience managing a minimum of 12-15 direct reports
- High level of understanding of physician billing
- Ability to understand, analyze and interpret complex documents
- Ability to identify patterns and conduct root cause analysis
- Excellent communication, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Capable of prioritizing work flow and able to ensure deadlines are met
- Ability to multi-task and maintain attention to detail
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel
- Professionally exercises discretion and independent judgment in day-to-day work