M BOOTH CAREERS
Who We Are:
At M Booth, we are a culture-first communications agency that attracts the best people and the best brands to a workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect, and humanity. We are relentlessly passionate about our clients and their business, whether that means staying at the forefront of the digital and social evolution, sharpening our earned storytelling skills, or unleashing game-changing insights that result in campaigns that win in the marketplace.
We are a hybrid workforce and believe that inspiration, relevance, and leadership are about how you do it, not where you do it from. We continue to be a work from anywhere agency and are leaning into a hub model in NYC and around the country. We encourage all our employees to “Be IRL” – this code stands for being Inspired Relevant Leaders. Now, more than ever, our interactions and our relationships are mission critical to our community and our success. They build a culture that enables all of us to do great things and grow together. We invite you into our world of creativity, ideation, and communication. Come Be Inspired…come work with us at M Booth.
We are a collaborative mid-sized agency with an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing Creative team!
What You’ll Bring:
M Booth has an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager to join our growing Creative team. A few things to know before applying:
A few things to know before applying:
- Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
- Intellectual curiosity is rewarded. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
- We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously. If you don’t have a sense of humor, don’t apply.
The creative team at M Booth is looking for a Project Manager who will work in one of the agency’s integrated teams, and is responsible for planning, overseeing and driving progress on projects from ideation through to completion. This role requires interaction with a range of internal and external stakeholders, most often managing several work streams simultaneously. The ideal candidate is very organized, proactive, communicative, and has experience working directly with account teams and clients to track programs and ensure deliverables are on time and within the applicable scope and budget. This role will coordinate between Creative and Account teams to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible, and will orchestrate resourcing requests as needed.
- Work with project management and account leads and clients to take detailed briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Creating, managing and updating timelines and budgets for projects (both short and long term)
- Proactively ensuring timelines are progressing and team members are meeting deadlines
- Serving as a point of contact when multiple teams are assigned to the same project to ensure team actions remain in synergy
- Gather and process client feedback, and ensure all tasks have been delegated, and next steps are progressing.
- Proactively communicating updates to team, client and leadership as needed
- Ensure all parties review and sign off on items as necessary
- Adjusting schedules and targets on the project as needed
- Schedule meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Assign projects to Creative team members based on staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Manage last minute project asks and feedback while maintaining other daily project deadlines
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in field related to communication, advertising, marketing or design
- 2+ years experience, preferably in a small-mid size creative agency atmosphere
- Experience managing creative projects across advertising, social media content, and digital marketing is strongly preferred
- Proficiency with G Suite Apps (Google Docs, Slides, Sheets), Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Proficiency with a productivity platform a plus (we use Monday.com)
- Experience with process documentation and improvement
What We’ll Bring:
Here are a few highlights of the benefits we offer at M Booth:
- A workplace that’s alive with courage, ideas, respect and humanity
- Professional growth and development programs to help advance your career
- Comprehensive health care and wellness plans for your entire family
- A 401(k) Savings Plan and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid holidays, Unlimited Paid Time Off (Personal, Sick, Vacation), and Summer Fridays
- Additional Perks: Family Leave, Well-Being Programs, and Commuter Benefits
- SALARY $51,000-74,000
Our Flexible Work Policy:
We believe that our best work happens in a hybrid working environment. If you are in the NYC (or commutable surrounding distance) hub we want to see you in person 2 days a week. That could mean in our office, in our client's office, on the road with them or attending an industry event.
For those outside the NYC hub, you will be asked to be in person too. Examples of this may include client meetings, events or team meetings. There will also be in person opportunities for you to connect with others who live in your hub to collaborate and work together.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.