Are you looking for a role that motivates and challenges you? Are you ready for an opportunity for growth? Do you want to work on teams where people roll up their sleeves to take on tough problems together, and regularly blow the doors off our clients with their outstanding teamwork? If you answered yes to those questions, 3Cloud might just be for you!
At 3Cloud, we hire people who aren’t afraid to experiment or fail. We hire people who are willing to give direct and candid feedback to their managers, leaders, and team members. We hire people who jump at those opportunities because they care about our collective growth and success. We hire people who challenge and hold each other accountable for living 3Cloud’s core values because they know that it will result in amazing experiences and solutions for our clients and each other.
3Cloud is an award-winning technology services firm helping clients transform their business through the power of the cloud. We leverage Microsoft Azure to help clients speed up innovation, operate more efficiently and be more responsive to their client’s needs. As a Microsoft partner, we specialize in Azure migration, cloud-scale custom application development, Internet of Things, analytics, and DevOps achieved through Azure-enabled infrastructure automation. 3Cloud is headquartered in Chicago with additional offices throughout North America.
As a Project Manager, you will play a key role on 3Cloud’s Cloud Programs team working alongside all national practices, enterprise sales teams and directly with clients. As a full-time employee, you will be responsible for the successful management of multiple cloud roadmap projects while maintaining multiple deadlines and project budgets. The ideal candidate will have significant client facing experience with the ability to manage multiple internal and external stakeholders to successful outcomes within a defined budget and timeframe.
As a Project Manager you will serve as the project lead for Cloud Programs engagements and will work with a team of Business Analysts, Solution Architects, and Sales Directors to provide clients with financial and technical insights, helping them inform their decision on how best to start their journey in cloud. You will:
- Manage leading edge technology teams through the client engagement process – driving timelines, prioritizing tasks and removing barriers
- Plan, initiate and execute complex and/or multiple Cloud Program projects
- Manage project schedules and budgets to a high degree of accuracy
- Support Cloud Programs leadership in management of project scope and changes
- Contribute to pre-sales processes and activities
- Assist in defining and driving client experience and engagement processes at 3Cloud
- Incorporate risk mitigation strategies and contingencies plan
- Create formal status reporting, communications planning and management using modern tools
- Manage multiple stakeholders through engagement stages of App, Infra, and Data assessments, send follow-ups and document processes
- Support internal discovery efforts in understanding process bottlenecks and implement process refinement to improve engagement velocity and overall client experience
- Serve as main point of contact to Microsoft during engagements funded by various Microsoft programs
- 5+ years of IT Infrastructure experience and proven track record of handling multiple projects concurrently with successful project delivery results
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS, Data Science, Mathematics, Finance, or Technology preferred – PMP certification a plus
- Excellent communication skills: you are articulate, straightforward, thoughtful, and consistent
- Strong attention to detail, with strong analytical problem-solving ability
- A natural inclination for building and fostering relationships with clients and project teams
- A love for problem-solving – you can prioritize tasks, manage time effectively and can guide a team through the issue resolution process
- Are a team player – you’re at your best in a closely collaborative environment
- Experience working in the Microsoft technology ecosystem, a consulting or sales environment.
- Passion for cloud technologies, and a desire for continuous learning.
- Ability to maintain multiple deadlines, with various stakeholders while delivering consistent results.
- Demonstrated experience of leading client engagements working with multiple stakeholders.
This Job Posting will expire on Monday, February 19, 2024.
3Cloud Total Rewards Highlights Include:
- Flexible work location with a virtual first approach to work!
- 401(K) with match up to 50% of your 6% contributions of eligible pay
- Generous PTO providing a minimum of 15 days in addition to 9 paid company holidays and 2 floating personal days
- Three medical plan options to allow you the choice to elect what works best for you!
- Option for vision and dental coverage
- 100% employer premium coverage for STD and LTD
- Paid leave for birth parents and non-birth parents
- Option for FSA, HSA, HRA and Dependent Care
- $67.00 monthly tech and home office allowance
- Utilization and/or discretionary bonus eligibility based on role
- Robust Employee Assistance Program to help with everyday challenges
3Cloud offers competitive compensation. In addition to base pay employees are eligible to receive an annual discretionary/utilization bonus. If you are hired at 3Cloud your final base salary is based on factors such as skills, education, experience and/or geographic location. Please keep in mind that the range mentioned above includes the full base salary range for the role. It is not typical for offers to be made at or near the top of the range.
Don’t meet every single requirement? At 3Cloud we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway.
At this time, we cannot sponsor applicants for work visas.