For over four decades, the higher education experts at Jenzabar have been helping colleges and universities across the world thrive through multiple services. The Jenzabar culture is one that fosters an entrepreneurial environment, where employees are encouraged to be creative, work hard, and have a great time while doing so. We believe in open doors, asking tough questions, respecting each other, and surpassing our clients’ expectations every step of the way. It’s an enjoyable place to be, with casual dress and a relaxed atmosphere.
We believe everyone is a masterpiece with great work to do on Earth. Jenzabar’s mission is to create pathways to empower all to know who they are, what work they are destined to do, and how they can unlock their full potential – at home, at work, and in the world!
Software Project Coordinator provides administrative support and coordination to software projects and teams. The position works under management's direction to help with the administration of specific projects and ensure that all team members have what they need to meet the deadlines and milestones for each phase of those projects. The project coordinator helps keep all parts of established processes organized and running according to plan. This will include tracking stages of projects, updating ticketing systems and spreadsheets, and reporting, as well as communicating with Project Managers and various teams internally, assist in setting up meetings, and relaying any Project status or scheduling issues to management.
- Coordinate with Project Managers to help maintain the team resource schedule.
- Monitor Estimate requests and add all requests to DevOps for internal tracking. Maintain all DevOps tickets and coordinate with Project Managers on all project status and scheduling updates.
- Monitor Projects throughout their full lifecycle, from estimation, project start up, execution, completion, and wrap-up.
- Monitor the Support Queue for new Upgrade Review Requests and maintain DevOps tickets for tracking requests. Maintain related spreadsheets as needed for tracking purposes. Coordinate with Managed Services to ensure accuracy of request status and timing.
- Prepare project reports for the management providing updates on activities and deliverables, project risks, and significant changes.
- Follow development processes and project management best practices and help drive continuous improvement of processes, tools, and templates as required.
- Help to coordinate and facilitate meetings with appropriate stakeholders.
- Assist with maintaining documentation for all project and workflow departmental processes.
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree and 2+ years of professional experience primarily focused on technical project management.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types.
- Exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills.
- Experience using Microsoft’s Azure DevOps or JIRA is desirable.
- Experience and high proficiency using Microsoft Office/365.
- Ability to work within the resource and budget confines of the department.
The pay range for this position is $40,000-$55,000/year; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, geographic location, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual bonus in addition to a full range of benefits. This information is provided per the relevant state and local pay transparency laws for the location in which this position will be performed.
Medical Insurance, Life Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation, Paid Sick Days, Paid Holidays, 12 Weeks Paid Parental Leave, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, 401K, Educational Assistance
Jenzabar does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, sex, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions, genetics, genetic markers and carrier status, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, disability, medical condition, marital status, sexual orientation, military service, veteran status, or any other status protected by state and federal laws.
Please Note: Jenzabar does not sponsor applicants for work visas.