As one of the largest and most trusted digital asset platforms globally, we are empowering people to experience the life-changing potential of crypto. Trusted by over 8 million consumer and pro traders, institutions, and authorities worldwide – our unique combination of products, services, and global expertise is helping tip the scales towards mass crypto adoption. But we’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in crypto and add value to the everyday lives of billions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring crypto to the world.
To ensure Kraken is the right fit for you, please ensure you read Kraken Culture Explained to find out more about us!
The Talent Acquisition team at Kraken is hiring for the TA Programs Team! We are investing in our passionate Talent Acquisition Programs team, and are looking for an experienced Program Manager. The Talent Acquisition (TA) Programs team is accountable for effective planning and execution of Products, Programs, Processes and Mechanisms that support our recruiting team to establish benchmarks for TA efficiency, effectiveness and experience within our talent markets.
There’s a lot to do, and some of the efforts include Program Management of our technology stack implementations, Process establishment/improvement, and establishing frameworks for Talent Acquisition controllership and leading.
Tenets of our TA Programs Team
- We work back Customers needs and Program-Manage solutions to drive productivity, accuracy, speed or efficiency for the Talent Acquisition team.
- Our Programs are identified and developed via Project Intake from our stakeholders and proactive opportunity identification.
- We hold ourselves accountable for intended outcomes of a Program.
- We are critical thinkers, who use and provide meaningful, data-based insights for our customers to drive key hiring decisions.
- We follow an Agile way of working with focussed sprints and Modularized /phased rollouts (e.g., start scrappy and then improve for scale)
- We are adaptable, authentic, and transparent.
What you will do
- Be accountable for Program and Project Management outcomes with Initiatives/Projects that vary in scope and complexity, often multiple Projects in parallel (Tech stack evaluations, introductions, new process/program /mechanism introductions to boost TA Effectiveness, Experience or Efficiency)
- Follow Agile Program management methodology to understand Project constructs and outcomes, create and align detailed Project design documents and Project plans with stakeholders, establish regular rhythm of Business via Sprints to track execution actions of cross-functional Project teams, completion of project actions owned directly by you, report out project statuses and escalations effectively, etc.
- Manage expectations, effectively communicate, and develop working relationships with cross-project stakeholders to build rapport, visibility and credibility
- Plan, create, and deliver content
- Provide and receive input to help achieve project goals.
- Be flexible, responsive and able to balance Projects for Phased delivery – Ensuring quick wins while building for scale
- Be a consultant and thought leader who provides guidance to other cross-functional project teams to ensure alignment with overall project goals and timelines
- Identify program improvements which improve efficiency, effectiveness, or experience
Skills you hold
- Exposure/authentic interest in the crypto space
- Proficiency and established track record at leading complex, global cross-functional projects using established PM methodologies in a full-time Program Management role for >3-6 years
- Recognized PM certification – PRINCE or PMI
- Experience as PM for systems implementations in global organizations Strong Analytical skills- Comfort with pulling data, analyzing large volumes of data, generating insights (Non technical analytics – Advanced use of spreadsheets is sufficient)
- Ability to work independently, deliver high-quality work within tight timelines and with a strong organization and attention to detail
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to support several projects at one time, and accept re-prioritization as necessary
- Experience with any Project Management tools such as Jira, Notion, Asana, etc.
- Strong Document Writing Skills Ability to effectively collaborate and communicate (verbally and written) with stakeholders and peers across time zones
- Ability to lead large meetings effectively
- Ability to work effectively in remote/asynchronous environments with succinct communication
- Experience working in people-related functions in recruiting or HR (not mandatory but preferred)
- Knowledge of Recruiting or People processes
- Experience with HRIS and ATS systems